He placed his hand on my back and pulled me closer before grabbing my already sensitive tail and gently rubbing it up and down. "Do you like that, Sana?" he asked, moaning after the question. I moaned and bit my lip as my cheeks reddened because of his embarrassing question. "Should I give you more?" he asked, and I completely gave in. He slowly took off my clothes in front of all those demons.

But I don't care. He is Y/n.

He then took off his clothes and in front of the cheering crowd, he tried to make love with me. I closed my eyes and faced up when he started kissing my neck. I couldn't help but moan as my womanhood gets soaked in my own juices. "Are you ready, Sana?" he asked, then a thought suddenly came into my mind. A thought of Y/n and how he is towards me.

I remember trying to make love with so many times before, but there's one thing that he always does. What might that thing be? Well, he always rejects me and does something that would change my aura from red to pink. He... wasn't an ordinary man who would have sex with any beautiful woman that he encounters, and I am proof of that. No matter how many times I tried.

I never succeeded to seduce Y/n.

I realized that it was Lilith who was manipulating me into thinking that she was Y/n. But she won't be able to fool me anymore, because there's one thing that I feel for Y/n that can never be equaled by any other feeling that I feel for him. And that feeling is what I get every single time my damned pink aura comes out. That feeling is none other than...

Love.

It's not just the need to feed through sex.

I want his love.

And this Y/n does not show love. He just shows lust because he is actually Lilith. "So, you finally realized," Lilith said, then she tried to kill me with one slice of her claws, but I was ready. I released a wave of blood from my body and wrapped her in a sphere of blood, but then Lilith imitated Y/n's voice and spoke to me through the walls of the sphere.

"Sana... help... I can't breathe!" Lilith begged using the voice of Y/n, but I was not going to fall for it. "Lilith, enough with your games--" I tried to say, but then she muttered, "Please... Sana." I took a deep breath and answered, "No." She suddenly stopped speaking and became dead silent.

But then again came Y/n's voice from inside the sphere. "Sana... please. I love you," he muttered, then my pink aura slowly emerged. "I love you, Sana. I choose you... over the others," he said, and that made my pink aura glow bright. "Y/n... is that true?" I asked. He seemed so sincere. "Yes, Sana... just... you..." and after that, his voice faded.

My heart urged me to open the sphere, so that's what I did. I saw him on his knees inside the sphere. His eyes were teary, and he muttered, "I love you, Sana." My heart fluttered when he said those words. I smiled, then I opened my arms to give him an embrace, but as he crawled inside the sphere towards me, I created blood shards and sent those into his body.

His eyes showed how shocked he was when I did what I just did. But I had to do it. I had to kill him in order to see through the illusion that Lilith was giving out. She really thought that she could still trick a woman who had her offering of love repeatedly rejected by the person she loves most, and even more than that. That woman is none other than me, if it isn't that obvious.

Y/n transformed back into Lilith.

I manipulated the blood that I put in her body. I slowly made the blood shards collapse into small shards of sharp, broken glass, and then I made every single piece of those broken shards circulate through every single vein within her body, making her feel the pain as the blood disrupted her veins.

She wanted to scream because of the pain, but I didn't let her scream. I let her take in all the pain that I was making her feel. How dare she use my love against me? How dare she use MY Y/n against ME?? She must be punished for it. Ten-fucking-fold. So be prepared, Lilith, for I will make you feel an unbearable pain that would make you want to die.

After hours of destroying every single vein in her flesh, I made the blood shards slowly rip out of her skin and back into her. I repeated that action until she was barely recognizable. Not one moment was she able to scream. She was just looking straight into my eyes, begging for me to put her out of her misery.

And because I am kind, I made the blood shards course into her heart, then I ripped it to shreds giving her her final wish. Her eyes rolled back into the back of her skull and then I released her from my control. She fell out of the sphere and onto the ground, then I made a knife out of blood and sliced her head off of her torso.

"I won!" I said, then I looked all around me and made the horrified faces of the demons around me a memory to keep before saying, "And as you all can see," I looked at Lilith's barely recognizable face, "Your queen is dead! And because of that..." I dropped the head, then I looked down on it before stomping on it and crushing it with ease.

"You have a new queen!"

They were all silent, still taking in what had just happened. But a few moments later, one of them cheered, then two, then three, tens, hundreds, and thousands of them started to cheer and acknowledge me as their new queen. And because I am the new queen, I have the power to make them do whatever I want. The power to command.

One of the powerful elder succubi went down to me while carrying a black crown made of a rare crystal. "All hail Minatozaki Sana! The new queen of the succubi and the incubi! ALL HAIL QUEEN SANA!! ALL HAIL!!" the elder chanted, then all of the demons started to repeatedly chant the words "All hail Queen Sana!" I've never felt so powerful before.

While they were cheering for me, I used it as the perfect time for me to announce my very first order as the queen. That order is our current goal. To take out the Dehilirians, especially their king; Idvalken. "How many succubi and incubi do we have?" I asked the elder, then she answered, "More than 300,000 my queen."

300,000. That's about a fourth of the entire demonic army. So, Jihyo would have almost a million demons under her. I hope the others could gather troops, too. Our numbers are great, but we can never be so sure about that Dehilirian world; Weryon. I am certain that they have more, just waiting to be called to.

I looked around me once again, then I raised one of my hands and they were all silenced. I took that chance to state what I wanted to say to each and every single one of them.

"When the time is right, we will come to Dehilir and destroy them."

•••••

Hello, everyone! It is me, your author-nim! The girls aren't here to join us today because they're currently outside having fun with Aemlen.

*a volleyball suddenly crashed through a window and directly struck my face*

AAH! MY NOSE! FUCKING--

ALRIGHT, GUYS! I'LL SEE YOU ALL ON THE NEXT ONE!

*runs out to the bathroom while holding bleeding nose*

*Momo runs into the room*

Momo: That Nayeon and her big hands smashed the ball right into author-nim's room! We're gonna be in big trouble after this-- *spots the unfinished chapter* Oh~ what do we have here!

"Jwjanwjwksnsnwkwka jwnananakak jwnwbwhau hahabqjwkainan jajajakwj bsbahann wnwjwkk"

Momo: Sorry, authornim! Love you all, readers! *flying kiss* See ya!