Chapter 10

AN: I started my first week of college and it's been stressful! My job has also been working me to death so sorry these are updates are coming out slowly. I'm trying! How are you guys tho?

-/-/-/-/-

I stir awake when I hear rustling from my window. It wasn't unusual for Sasha or Lydia to climb in that way. Just not usually this late. Luke easily pulls it open and leans on the sill, looking at me. I rub my eyes and sit up. "Luke..? Why're you here.." I say tiredly, stretching a little. He's still in his pajamas and his hair is a mess but he doesn't look like he's slept. He slowly climbs in through my window.

"Could I.. stay here for the night?" Luke asks softly, his voice raspy and exhausted sounding. "Parents?" I ask and look up with him. He looks down at the ground and I knew. He and his parents got into another argument. He usually went to Alex for these kinds of things so I was kind of confused. I didn't mind though. I had to admit, I'd grown quite fond of Luke. Even if his personality couldn't choose between sweetheart and asshole sometimes. I scoot over and open my blanket for him. "I could sleep on the floor. If that makes you more comfortable." He says, reaching for a pillow. "Luke, get in the bed." He slowly takes his hand away and moves to lay down next to me. I cover him up, getting comfy myself.

"Do you want to talk about it..?" I ask quietly. I didn't want to pry. Talking wasn't his speciality though. "My mom got mad that I had spent more time with the band today instead of being home. I told her it didn't matter and we got into an argument. No big deal." He shrugs a little used to this by now. I don't say anything. Instead, I quietly move closer to him and lay my head on his chest. He pauses for a second before moving his arms around me. I smile softly and close my eyes. He finally relaxes and I could feel him drifting to sleep. I, myself, started to fall asleep as well in his arms.

I feel Luke's arm still around my waist as I begin to wake up. I'd rolled over in my sleep to be the little spoon. I slowly move to check on him. I smile softly. Once I move, he opens his eyes to look at me. "Hey.." He mumbles in his tired voice. I smile a little and wave. "Hi." He smiles softly at me. My legs move to brush against his as we move slightly closer to each other. We take a moment just to pause and look into each other's eyes. His hazel eyes were absolutely beautiful under the shine of the sun through my window. My breathing feels like it stops for a second. My gaze moves to his lips briefly just in time to watch him lick them. That kinda drove me crazy. Not going to lie. Luke leans in just close enough for our noses to touch as his gaze continuously shifts from my eyes to my lips. My heart beats faster before I find myself closing the between our lips. He moves his arms around me more and I slowly move on top of him to straddle his hips. This kiss was a lot more passionate and needy than our other ones. I cup his jaw in my hands, breathing out heavily the deeper the kiss gets. His hands slide from my lower back down to my thighs. It tingles my skin the more his fingers touch. I slowly begin to slide my hands under his shirt. I allow my fingers to glide across his toned stomach which seems to make him tense up slightly. Luke breaks the kiss to pull his shirt off over his head, moving his gaze to look up at me once it's off. I bite my lip a little and feel a blush move over my cheeks. He was incredibly fit. My heart continues to race but this makes butterflies frantically move around my stomach. His hands slowly move up underneath my shirt to my sides. The goosebumps were unreal.

My dream is interrupted and I quickly wake up. Alex must've walked by briefly and knocked on my door. My heart beats fast in my chest as I think about what just happened. That was all just a dream. The only thing that really happened was Luke did spend the night. Why would I dream of that? With him in my bed! I couldn't believe it. I did not just dream of him and I.. doing that while he was laying in my bed. My face grows hotter and my heart pounds in my chest. I glance over to him. He snores softly next to me, his facial features and body relaxed. I slowly sit up and remove his arm off from around me. There was no way I was going to be able to actually face him today. I couldn't even handle sitting beside him right now and he was asleep. I rub my face and sigh softly.

"You okay?" I hear his morning voice beside me. I jump a little before looking at him. "Yeah, yeah.. great." I say laughing nervously, my face turning redder I'm sure. He gives me a look and smiles a little. "You sure, princess? You were the one who said I could sleep next to you." He says sitting up next to me. During the middle of the night, he must've gotten hot and took off his shirt. That didn't help my thoughts now. Especially with the dream still running frantically through it. "Are you sure you're alright?" He asks, tilting his head to the side. "Of course Luke. Why wouldn't I be?" I ask and fix my hair. He looks at me and raises his eyebrow. "Just you're acting weird." He shrugs, chuckling softly.

"Well, I do have to get ready for school and so do you. See you on the way to school." I say, quickly grabbing some clothes and rushing out of my room to the bathroom to change. Luke reaches over and grabs his shirt. He shrugs a little and stands up. "Weird.."