- F o r t y n i n e -

Comenzar desde el principio

I quietly walked over to her and started peppering little kisses all over her face. I know I said I wasn't gonna bother her, but I couldn't help it.

She smiled and wrapped her arm around me, so I'm now laying in bed with her again.

I tried to get up but she placed her leg over my body.

Billie: "You did this to yourself."

Maddie: "I know."

Billie rested her head on my chest, "you smell good."

Maddie: "Thank you."

It was comfortable silence until Billie spoke.

Billie: "Thank you."

Maddie: "For what?"

Billie: "For coming on this tour, and for coming on the last one. You make it so much better for me, and if you weren't there, I'm not sure I would've made it through the last one."

Maddie: "Thank you for letting me come, I know this is your job. But for me, it's like a break from everything, but I'm just happy as long as I'm with you."

Billie: "I've tried bringing different people on tour before, to try and make it bearable. But I was still just as miserable as I was, but you changed that. The right person can make a shitty situation good, and you're my right person."

She looked up at me and I placed a kiss on her lips.

Maddie: "I love you."

Billie: "I love you too."

...

It's been about an hour and a half, Billie finally got up and started helping me pack and getting her shit together.

Kenzie woke everyone else up. Our flight is soon, but we still have some time to kill. Kenzie, Holden, and Claudia are flying back to L.A. later today, Billie's parents are meeting us in Florida.

I was zipping up my suitcase and there was a knock on the door. I walked over to it and it revealed Holden.

Maddie: "Hi."

Holden: "You wanna go take an Instagram picture?" He waved his camera in his hand.

Maddie: "I'm down, hold up."

I walked back into the room to grab my phone.

Billie: "Where are you going?"

Maddie: "Take an Instagram picture, we'll be back in a minute."

Billie: "But I'm gonna miss you." She whined.

I smiled and gave her a kiss.

I walked out the door and Holden was waiting for me.

Holden: "Where do you wanna take a picture?"

Maddie: "I don't know, just downstairs?"

He nodded and pushed the button on the elevator.

As we got in, my phone dinged and I sighed.

Holden: "What?"

Maddie: "You know when you get random Instagram notifications for accounts that you don't even have notifications on for?"

Holden: "Yeah."

Maddie: "I just got a notification for the modeling company I was supposed to work with while I was in London."

Holden: "Oh."

I looked down at the ground.

Holden: "What's wrong?"