Chapter Twenty

Začít od začátku

"You're so cute" he made a breathy laugh through his words, "But that's not happening," he said before he bucked his hips up and completely thrust himself inside you bottoming out.

The pleasure ran through your body as you moaned out his name, "Aaron" you cried out. He pressed his lips against your intensely to shut you up. His hands gripped your hips as he pulled you into his thrusts.

"God you're so tight, you slut" his words ran straight to your core and you begged him for more as your bodies were pressed together. His thrusts into you combined with your riding him, he hit your g-spot every time he thrust into you from below.

His moans and yours were coming out of you two like cries. The two of you were breathing in synch as the sound of your bodies hitting together filled the car.

You felt that knot in your stomach begin to form. Aaron hadn't even touched your clit and you were already on the brink of orgasm. His thrusts continued to overwhelm your body as the knot grew.

"I'm-" you started to speak before his hand snaked into your folds and started to rub eights on your clit. He was holding out on that to make everything more intense for you. As soon as he touched you, your body was infested with pleasure.

You were practically screaming out moans against him and his thrusts increased as his pace with his fingers did too. You felt the knot cut through you like a knife and the pleasure was overwhelming. "Aaron, oh my god, I'm-" he cut you off with his lips again

The light spots danced over your vision as you clenched around him inside you. He moaned into your mouth as his thrusts got sloppy and he filled you up. You two rode through your highs as your breathing steadied.

You relaxed slightly against his chest. Aarons arms wrapped around your back. You two just stayed there like that. It was silent, it was nice. A slight giggle ran out of you before you silenced yourself realizing the complete stupidity of your action.

You could feel his chest tense up and that scared you a bit. But then a slight chuckle emerged from Aaron as well. You didn't know why but you always got the giggles after sex with Aaron. It was like after each time you two hooked up, you were still shocked at the fact that you actually just had sex with him. It was an emotion that you did not know if you liked or not.

Before you knew it, you were sitting back in your seat, trying to find your underwear and your sweater. You felt the car move as Aaron began to drive again. You reached into the back seat to see if your missing clothing items were there.

"I feel like I'm in high school again." Aaron chuckled out "the sneaking around, car sex, I haven't done that since a time I can't even remember." you sat back up with your sweater in hand and warmth in your chest that you couldn't understand why it returned. It was that same warmth you felt a few nights ago.

"You sound like the oldest man in the whole world." you laughed at him. "What are you...75?" you laughed again, "It hasn't been this way since I was in high school," you said that last part in an old man voice taunting him with this comment.

He smiled and looked over at you, "Oh come on," he started while throwing one of his hands in the air, "you can't tell me this isn't like highschool to you." his tangent beginning, "I feel like I'm hiding a secret from everyone, and I think that is what makes it so fun." he finished

"Oh so it's not me, I don't make this fun" you teasingly taunted him, "I see where your priorities lie, I'll remember that next time you want to have me over after a case," you said sarcastically at him. You were having way too much fun with this.

You were enjoying your time with Aaron like there was no tomorrow, you never wanted this car ride to end.

You looked up at him with a gleaming smile, your eyes connected to his and you both just looked at each other for a second. "You're right, I feel like I'm in high school. This whole thing feels like I'm in a chase, and god this chase is fun" you finished slightly regretting your choice of words.