Chapter 2

Ashoka was shocked she couldn't beleive what she just heard. "w-what?" the Mirialan took in a deep sigh. One thought went through her head the same one before boming the Temple 'There's no turning back and it's already late even if I try.'

the green faced girl started to walk towards asohka. she wanted to reach out she wanted to leave with her stay on a planet where no will know who they are. She wanted to ask her to tell her she felt the same way but she knew there was no way the togruta felt the same way she was a jedi and that is not the jedi way.

"I grew an attachment to you ever since we got stuck in that tank and then the worms and everything after that I....I knew these feelings were going away and I knew that you were so attached to the order but they were wrong we are no longer peace keeper." Barriss put her head down and walked back towards the bench. looking exactly how she did before Ashoka walked in.

"I thought why not kill two birds with one stone. Show the order what they have become and be a true jedi and lose this attachment." Barriss felt as though she was dying like someone was ripping her heart out."although now I can't help but hate myself for hurting you. You are a jedi...." before she could finish was interupted.

"I left the order." the Mirilan was shocked to say the lest she sat up staring at her as she kept her head down."WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU LEFT!?" "I left the order if the councel can't trust me then I can't trust myself." Barriss can't believe what she is hearing."Ashoka that was your life your everything I know I hurt you but that's no reason to just leave." Ashoka said nothing for a while

"you didn't have to do what you did yet you did and I didn't leave just cause of that....I grew an attachment to you as well and I wanted to tell but I couldn't were jedi." the Togruta started to walk to her and put her hands on her knees. " I wish I did though and I thought when I did you'd feel the same and we could leave the temple, the order, the war just all of it." she looked up at barriss really taking in this last moment together. 'I just never thought it would end like this."

The guard came in "Times up Ashoka." she stood up and made her way for the door "I never thought it would either and I will never forget you ever." the Togruta looked back clear she was crying but keeping her compsure. "Neither will I." Barriss held something a necklace with a dimond she had similar to her tattoos.

"WAIT ASHOKA!" she ran to her and held it out placed it in her hands "keep it and when you think of me just hold it." She nodded her head and walked away.

That night Barriss sat alone in that cold lonely cell crying sitting aginst the wall thinking about her love "I love you Ahsoka Tano." Little did she know Ahsoka was doing the same thing crying while holding the necklace over her heart."I love you Barriss Offee."

I hoped you enjoyed this fun short story I would be willing to write more maybe where Barriss was bailed out of jail and her and Ashoka meet each other after order 66 Thoughts?