𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍: 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀 𝐌𝐔𝐑𝐃𝐄𝐑

The next few weeks went by pretty slowly.

The twins and I didn't have much interaction, Kiara was finally getting comfortable again, I beat myself with up whether I should tell them what really happened with Tom, and of course, I watched my back.

Since last time back in the Ravenclaw common room I've figured out Nichols and Zachary are fighting with one another about me, which has given me time to try and figure out what I'll do when one of them ends up taking me.

It's undeniable; the fact that either one of them is going to have me in their possession. I'm going to be forced to love and trust them, just so they can take every ounce of power from me.

Though I would never want to even think about loving them, I had to keep in mind the fact that if I didn't they'd probably torture me until I did, which would probably be even worse.

It was finally the weekend again. Which for me just means another two full days of sulking in my own thoughts. Hermione, Kiara, and Cho have tried to get me to go out and do stuff, but I'd rather not yet, at least not until I'm sorted out with the twins.

I yawned and stretched my arms over my head. The yellow dawn light protruded through my window, causing the white dormitory wall to turn a light shade of yellow.

I pulled the comforter off my body and swung my feet off the bed. I looked to my bedside table to grab my wand, but something else caught my attention- a note sealed with a dark green ribbon.

I turned it around and read the wax seal, which has the initials T.R ingrained into the red. I sighed, knowing exactly who this was from.

I pulled off the ribbon and undid the wax seal, then pulled the paper from the envelope.

I told you the twins wouldn't have mercy.
Good thing I'm here now, to rescue you.

Come to the northwest courtyard when you wake up, don't bring anything that would make you seem like you'd be off somewhere else.

Sincerely,
Tom Riddle.

I wasn't even slightly surprised at what I had read. Of course, Tom came to my rescue just as I expected he would.

I grabbed my wand and changed into a dark blue sweater and my favorite pair of high waisted black jeans. I tied my hair into a low ponytail then crept out of the common room, still carrying the note.

I made it to the courtyard to see Tom standing near the edge of the cliff, arms crossed over his chest. He turned, though I hadn't made a sound. I wasn't surprised to see him wearing a fully black suit.

"I'm not going anywhere." I said loudly, standing about ten feet away from him. If there was one thing I didn't want most, it would be to watch myself become a hostage the Riddle brothers continuously pass back and forth.

"What?" He asked, cocking his head. I let out a long, drawn out sigh. For someone as smart as himself, Tom sure does say what a lot.

"I'm not going to let any Riddle kill me. I'd rather do it myself if I must. I'm going to stay here. I can take care of myself." I replied, my face unreadable. His eyebrows winded together with confusion.

I could see his lips part slightly, like there was something I wasn't seeing, something he wanted to allow me to see. But I knew what he wanted, he wanted me... Dead at his hands.

"Anastasia they will take you hostage before you could do anything like that to yourself." He said worriedly. Just as I imaged. He's worried because his only source of greater power is getting away.