The Tennis Captain

No One's POV

Ryuko stood next to (Y/N) as she did not know what to do after hearing (Y/N) ask how her outfit could talk. Ryuko looked at Senketsu, "Hey Senketsu." Senketsu looked at her, "Yeah?" Ryuko then got on her hunch over her outfit, "Why the hell can he hear you?! I thought only I can hear you!" "I don't know! I'm just as confused as you are! This is a first for me!" "What other information have you gotten wrong?!" (Y/N) looked at Ryuko as he still looked terrified, "C- Can you please explain what is happening? Because I have studied nearly everything in these walls, and that.." He pointed at Senketsu, "Goes against all of science and anything logical." Ryuko looked at (Y/N), "Oh, uhm, well."

Ryuko went on to tell (Y/N) everything she knew about Senketsu and why she wore him. Even went into detail about the whole he needed her blood. When Ryuko got near the end of explaining Mako came through the door, "Go to sleep! We have school!" She then slammed the door for the light bulb to all of a sudden die. The two were left in the darkness for (Y/N) to go towards the makeshift floor bed he made, "I'm going to go to sleep. And if that uniform can still talk in the morning, then I'll know that I'm not sleep deprived and this is all a hallucination." (Y/N) fell asleep for Ryuko to decide and try and figure out why (Y/N) could hear Senketsu tomorrow.

In The Morning

Ryuko woke up and looked at the time, to jump out of bed, grab her uniform, and went into the bathroom. (Y/N) woke up from her racket, and from Mako's family in the other room. (Y/N) quickly got ready for the day to see Ryuko come out of the bathroom dressed and ready. (Y/N) squinted his eyes to look at Ryuko's uniform, which made it seem like he was looking at her boobs. Ryuko blushed as she covered herself, "Where are you looking?!" (Y/N) waved a little, "Good morning Senketsu." Senketsu's eye opened, "Good morning (Y/N)." (Y/N) looked depressed, "Why couldn't it of been a hallucination."

Ryuko, Mako, and (Y/N) were soon made their way to school as Mako talked to Ryuko, "You can stay at my place for as long as you like. My mom already filled out the paperwor-" She was soon interrupted by many tennis balls hitting her in the face, "Mom already filled out the paperwork." More tennis balls came towards her, but (Y/N) robot on Mako's waist activated again. Whenever a tennis ball got close electricity would come up to send the ball at a random direction. A few tennis balls then came at (Y/N), who simply hid behind Mako to let his little robot defend him too. Ryuko looked at the direction that the balls came from, "What's the big idea?!"

The three looked in front of them to see a girl with blonde, blue eyes, with a monocle on her right eye. She had a two star uniform on, "Ah, so you're the transfer student who was rude to lady Satsuki yesterday. I'm girl's tennis club captain Omiko, Hakodate. Club Mako, Mankanshoku and (F/N), (L/N); has failed to fulfill their club duties. They're being purged as an adult." (Y/N) looked confused, "Failed to fulfill club duties? I'm not apart of your club." Mako looked back at him, "Oh when I signed up I signed you up as well. So that I could have a friend in the club." "The more I'm around you the more danger I find myself in."

Ryuko looked at the club captain, "Well what did they do wrong?!" "They skipped yesterday's club practice. Our rule is that anyone who fails to practice will suffer 110 Million Cannonball Serves. An outsider has no right to complain about club internal policies." "Yesterday? They were being held hostage yesterday! Of course they didn't come to your stupid practice!" "The issue is that they were taken hostage without permission." A few club members then began serving sending tennis balls their way. Ryuko held her case up to block them all, "You two go on ahead!"

With that Mako quickly made her way around, but as soon as she moved (Y/N) was hit in the head. The boy fell to the ground. Mako made her way around, but the club then made sure that nobody else could get passed them. Ryuko looked at him, "Are you okay?" (Y/N) nodded, "Yeah." Ryuko looked around, "You'll be expelled if your late." "It's fine. Mako just has to do what I told her and I'll be fine." Omiko put her hand on her hip, "So it seems it's just you (Y/N)." Ryuko looked at the captain, "I'll fight in his place." "Don't get to full of yourself transfer student just because you defeated the boxing club's president." "I'll make quirk of those goku uniforms!" Omiko was all of a sudden holding three tennis balls, "Well we were going to punish two people today, so you can take Mako's place." "That's fine, let's Senketsu!"