Y3~..The Truth Comes Out..

Start from the beginning

"Guys —" she started.

"Harry, its a trap its him! He's an animagus!" said Ron.

Y/N continued to study the footprints and then it clicked in, she took a step back in horror. "Guys!"

Ron pointed a shaky finger in Y/N's direction. She gulped and slowly turned around.

Standing there in dirty clothes and shoulder length hair was Sirius Black.

Y/N screamed and slapped him across the face.

What am I doing Im going to get myself killed! she thought to herself angrily.

Black groaned and put a hand on his cheek where Y/N had slapped him, she gave a shaky breath and took a step back staring up at his figure.

"Strong hit for a thirteen year old girl.."

"Y/N!" said Harry, he ran up to her and dragged her away. He stepped in front of her protectively.

"If you want to kill Harry you'll have to kill us!" yelled Ron, he tried standing up and cried out in pain, his leg was injured.

"Sit down" said Black. "Or you'll hurt that leg even more."

"Didn't you hear me?" said Ron, his eyes wide. "I said if you want to kill Harry you'll have to kill us!"

"I heard what you said," spat Black. "There will only be one dead tonight.."

"Then it will be you!" yelled Harry, he ran towards Black and grabbed him throwing him down to the floor.

"Harry don't be stupid!" said Y/N impatiently.

Harry ignored her and grabbed his wand, pointing it at Black's throat.

"Are you going to kill me, Harry?" he whispered.

The door broke open and there stood Professor Lupin, panting.

"Expelliarmus!"

Harrys wand flew from his hand and onto the floor.

Harry started blankly at Professor Lupin, he tilted his head signaling Harry to get off.

Harry obeyed and walked over to the others.

"That was ridiculous Harry," Y/N whispered in his ear. "You're going to get yourself killed!"

"It's fine Y/N," Harry whispered back, his eyes remaining on Lupin and Black.

"Well well, Sirius" said Professor Lupin, still holding his wand. "Looking rather ragged aren't we? Finally the flesh reflects the madness within..."

"Well your not all about the madness within wouldn't you, Remus?" said Black, raising a teasing brow.

Professor Lupin lowered his wand and smiled, he extended a hand and helped black up.

Black leaped into his arms bringing him into a tight hug.

Y/N's jaw dropped.

"NO!" Hermione yelled. "I trusted you and all the time you've been his friend!" She turned to face the group. "He's a werewolf! That's why he's been missing classes!"

Professor Lupin smiled, "When did you figure it out, Hermione? Perhaps when the boggart changed into a full moon? Or have you realized that every time it's the full moon I miss classes?"

"Both," said Hermione quietly.

Professor Lupin forced a laugh. "Well, well, well Hermione you certainly are the brightest witch of your age!"

"No I'm not!" said Hermione, Y/N raised a brow. "If I were smart than I would have told Dumbledore!"

"Oh no, Dumbledore knows, and the staff as well." said Lupin calmly.