I - Prologue

June 21st, 2039
The Earth isn't in great shape, there is a new plague. The people on Earth are slowly dying, the Weirdo Gang is trying to fix the planet by finding the source of the plague, but...
It wasn't created on Earth itself...

Arman, Danny, Hope, and Noah are currently in Camp Disk, currently eating s'mores.
"These s'mores never get old.", Hope says, as he is eating his s'mores.
Holly and Noah are talking to each other, laughing their asses off.
Arman and Hope are just eating their s'mores and listening to Lo-Fi songs.
"It is pretty relaxing, isn't it?", Danny says.
"Yeah, it really is. The cold breeze hitting us, and the sun shining into our camp, it is really relaxing!", Noah and Arman reply.

"Welp, I'm going fishing, anyone wanna join?", Arman asks.
"Sure, I don't have anything better to do anyway.", Hope responds.

As Hope and Arman go fishing to a faraway lake, Danny and Noah are left alone.
They keep laughing at their stuff...
A crackle is heard behind the trees!
"What the hell was that?", Noah asks Danny.
Screams from the trees are heard.
"It's them again...", Danny responds to Noah in a 'ready to battle' tone.
"Who?!" Noah responds by asking.
As Noah asks, they only now reveal themselves...

"NOAH! GET DOWN!" Danny screams as one of the Azzath's go for Noah's head.
Noah quickly ducks under the Azzath, the Azzath not being able to get his head makes it pissed.

Danny grabs her wand and Noah unsheaths his sword.
Another Azzath heads for Noah's head, but Noah puts his sword up, cutting the Azzath in half.

"Good thinking, Noah!" Danny says to Noah.
Holly and Noah kill the other Azzaths, leaving them cut in half, or exploded on the campsite.
"Well, that was a good workout, wasn't it?", Noah says to Danny.
"Yeah, it definetely was!", Danny responds.