Chapter 15

One week after tournament:
Your POV:
I had asked the school if I could take some days off of school to focus on my competition that was 3 weeks away. I had told them that the competition took place in Russia and that I was taking two of my friends with me. They happily agreed but told me that for the days I missed, I had to play catch-up. I happily obliged and woke up super early in the morning. Now that my injury was healed, I could go back to focusing on my ice skating.

I woke up at half five to jog to the skating rink in hope that I would get there for six in the morning. I had left at exactly half five and managed to get there slightly early. I wanted to get there at six because that was when the skating rink opened. I knew my body had to be in top form if I wanted to win this competition, so on the side, I was focusing on my swimming as well.

Swimming helped me to build muscle which would somehow help with my skating. I entered the rink once it opened and headed for the locker room, changing into my skating gear. I headed out and pushed play on some music so I could skate freely around the rink. Since it was school hours, no one would really be using the rink so it was all mine. My coach would probably be there but that's ok. I continued practicing until my stomach decided to rumble. I hadn't told Yumeko or Teru that I wasn't going to be in school for the week, or as long as I could postpone going to school.

I headed back to the locker rooms and got changed back into my original gear. Once I had done so, I put my bag in my locker, making sure to grab my purse and phone. I checked the time on my phone as well. It was lunch time at school as well. So no doubt they've already figured it out. I looked at my messages and saw that I only had one. And it was from Teru. Yumeko probably told him to message me.

To: Y/N
From: Teru
Hey. Me and Yumeko saw you weren't in today. She said you were probably training. Don't overwork yourself, alright?

To: Teru
From: Y/N
Aww I'm glad you're thinking about me. If you want, I'll be at the pool after school. The outdoor one cos no one uses it.

To: Y/N
From: Teru
Why swimming?

To: Teru
From: Y/N
Cos. Swimming helps. Sometimes. It helps build muscle.

I placed my phone back into my pocket and headed for a nearby noodle bar. I found one and went inside, sitting down at a table in a corner. A waiter soon came over and asked me for my order. However, the waiter recognised me. From somewhere.

"Hello. I'm Riku. How may I take your order?" He said looking down at a notebook.

"I'll have (noodles of choice) and (drink of choice)." I say.

The waiter looked up from his notebook and looked directly at me.

"Oh. My. God! You're Y/N, aren't you?! You skate for Japan! You're in the final!" Riku beams.

"Indeed I am." I say with a smile.

"If it's not too much to ask, could I have your autograph?" Riku asks, shuffling his feet.

"Yeah sure! I don't mind." I say, signing an autograph for him.

I ordered my food and soon ate it once it came. After a while, I payed and headed back to the skating rink. I skated for a while longer before heading to the swimming pool. I swam around a bit before seeing a blonde head of hair gaze down at me in the pool. I swam over the side and pulled myself out of the pool. I sat on the edge and shook my hair, it drying slightly.

"Hey. How was school?" I teased.

"Fine." He said with a huff.

"Anyway. How many times you had a break today? Honestly." Teru says.

"Erm. Once? For lunch." I reply.

"Come on. Let's take you home then. You need rest or you're gonna be tired all the time." Teru says.

"Good point." I reply.

I heard back to mine with Teru and fell asleep the moment I sat on my sofa. Teru probably noticed cos he sighed the moment I dozed off.

Third person POV:
Teru went off and found you a blanket, placing it on you.

"Night Y/N." Teru says, before sitting on the opposite sofa.