3 - The Thing You Love Most

Start bij het begin

The Evil Queen looked at him, "Do I look like I need a drink?" She asked.

"I was only trying to help," Henry Senior said as he handed her a drink.

The Evil Queen took the drink, "Thank you," She said.

The mirror on the wall behind them turned blue and a face appeared, "No, that was an awfully big threat," The Evil Queen turned to her magic mirror, "Destroy everyone's happiness?" The Evil Queen approached her mirror, "How do you plan on accomplishing that?" Magic Mirror asked.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"The Dark Curse," Regina said with a smirk as she sipped her drink.

"Are you sure, Your Majesty?" Henry Senior asked.

"But you said you'd never use it," Magic Mirror said.

"You made a deal when you gave away that curse," Henry Senior said.

"You traded it away," Magic Mirror said.

"She won't be happy to see you," Henry Senior said.

"Since when do I care about anyone else's happiness but mine?" The Evil Queen looked at her father, "Prepare the carriage. We're going to the forbidden fortress," The Evil Queen said.

The Evil Queen was sat in a different castle, by a fire beside Maleficent

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

The Evil Queen was sat in a different castle, by a fire beside Maleficent.

"How are you, dear?" Maleficent asked.

"I'm doing fine," The Evil Queen said.

"Are you? If it were me, I'd be simply tortured watching that flake of Snow so happy. Weren't you about the same age when you were to be married? Before she ruined it all," The Evil Queen's gaze fell on the fire, "Yes, you were," Maleficent said.