3 - The Thing You Love Most

Start from the beginning

Regina knocked on the door of the twins' room and Alana answered to see Regina holding a basket of apples.

"Did you know the Honeycrisp tree is the most vigorous and hearty of all apple trees? It can survive temperatures as low as forty below and keep growing. It can weather any storm," Regina picked up an apple from the basket as Emma walked over after hearing Regina's voice, "I have one that I've tended to since I was a little girl. And to this day, I have yet to taste anything more delicious than the fruit it offers," Regina said and she handed Alana an apple.

"Thanks," Alana said as she looked at the apple.

Regina handed the basket to Emma, "I'm sure you'll both enjoy them on your drive home," Regina said.

"Actually, we're going to stay a while," Alana said.

"I'm not sure that's such a good idea. Henry has enough issues. He doesn't need you confusing him," Regina said.

"All due respect, Madam Mayor, the fact that you have now threatened me twice in the last twelve hours makes us both want to stay more," Alana said.

"Since when were apples a threat?" Regina questioned.

"We can read between the lines. Sorry. We just want to make sure Henry's okay," Emma said.

"He's fine, dears. Any problems he has are being taken care of," Regina said.

"What does that mean?" Alana asked.

"It means I have him in therapy. It's all under control. Take my advice, Miss Swan's. Only one of us knows what's best for Henry," Regina said.

"Yeah, I'm starting to think you're right about that," Alana said.

"It's time for the two of you to go," Regina said.

"Or what?" Emma asked.

"Don't underestimate me, Miss Swan's. You both have no idea what I'm capable of," Regina said.

Flashback

At Snow White and Prince Charming's wedding, the Evil Queen was looking at them, declaring war on them.

"I shall destroy your happiness, if it is the last thing I do," The Evil Queen said and she turned around and started to head for the door.

"Hey!" Prince Charming yelled.

The Evil Queen turned around and Prince Charming threw his sword at her, but she dissipated before it hit her. The Evil Queen appeared in another castle, in her chambers, the sword also appeared and she turned to see it pierced through a wall.

A man, her father, Henry Senior, walked in holding a tray with drinks on it, "Would you like something to drink?" He asked her.