"You missed dinner, so you missed this long speech about a tournament being held at Hogwarts this year. And we're going to enter." He waggled his eyebrows at her.

"Is it dangerous?"

"Very."

"Near-death dangerous or interrupting Hermione when she's doing schoolwork dangerous?"

Fred snorted. "Those are the same thing."

"Good point." Elodie laughed. "So we're entering?"

Fred grinned. "Yes. There is a little problem, though."

"That is..." Elodie prompted.

"No one under 17 can enter."

Elodie sat up, pushing Fred with her. "But we're seventeen in April!"

He frowned. "I know. But if you made an aging potion..."

Elodie was missing a little context, but she supposed an aging potion would would work on someone who didn't know their birthdays—especially if it was only a couple months difference.

"Okay." She smiled. Fred dove in for another kiss, his red hair flopping in front of his eyes. Elodie hoped that this was what every day was like, from now on.

Two laughing voices echoed from the stairwell, and Elodie broke apart from Fred momentarily to see who it was. Fred had apparently decided he didn't care, because he took to nibbling at Elodie's neck while her head was turned.

The voices, who belonged to Lee and George, didn't see them at first, so Elodie had a chance to notice their intertwined hands as they walked through the common room.

"Hiya, Georgie." She smirked.

Lee and George jumped apart, looking sheepish. Fred unhooked himself from Elodie long enough to stare at his twin.

"I told you a little privacy wouldn't hurt them." He whispered to Elodie, making her giggle.

"Boys," she said seriously. "Drop the act."

"What act?" Lee swallowed uncomfortably.

"They think we're idiots." Fred told Elodie, who nodded ferociously.

The couples stared at each other in an awkward silence for longer than was quite necessary.

"Elodie, is that a hickey?!" George finally noticed, gaping at his brother and his friend.

Elodie pushed her hair in front of her face. "No."

"Yes." Fred said proudly. "I do nice work, yeah?" You would've thought he was talking about an art exhibit.

George made a face. "Mind telling us how this happened?"

Elodie shook her head. "Not until you both admit that somethings going on. Come on, now, we're you're best mates..." She coaxed.

Lee glared at her, and stood on his toes to kiss George atop his head. It wasn't exactly a verbal confirmation, but it was enough for Elodie. She beamed at them.

"Yeah?"

George grinned shyly. "...Yeah."

Fred gave an excited giggle and shook Elodie's shoulders. "Els, Els, Els, think about the double-date possibilities!"

She rolled her eyes at him. "You never even asked me out!"

George and Lee settled down on the couch opposite them. "Technically," George reasoned, "he asked you out like twenty times."