Where am I?

As you finally come around, you can smell a faint scent coming from upstairs.. Waffles? Half an hour later, Sue walks down the stairs of the basement with two plates in her hands

"Care for a waffle" Sue spoke

"Where the hell am I?!" You shouted at her.. All you wanted was to become star baker and now you're held against your own will in Sue Perkins dungeon..

Sue placed a plate beside you on the floor, reaching out you discovered you were chained.

"PLEASE unleash me Sue"

"okay..." Sue says to your surprise

As she undoes the chains, she reaches for the bat leaning up against the wall and crushes your ankles; shattering every ankle bone.

"SUE??!!" You scream out, tears running down your eyes, "Why.. Why do this Sue..?"

Looking up, you see sue beginning to tear up..
"It all started when I got hate crimed at comic con..For being a homo. However that made me realise my sexuality fully, as soon as I met you... I knew I had to spend the rest of my life with you (Y/N)".

Looking up to her admirably you begin to see where she is coming from, " why didn't you just say that Sue before you broke me ankles?"

"lol idk" Sue laughs lightheartedly.

THE NEXT DAY

Hopping into the tent with your new crutches, everyone looked towards you shocked as you nearly tumble to the floor.. However, Sue quickly snakes her arm around you waist and hoists you up.

"You alright (Y/N)?"

"Yep.. now let's go win this bake off!" You say determined

A/N: Tysm for the support guys! Next chapter will be about the finale!