18 - Twitchcon pt2

Start from the beginning

"We got specific instructions saying that you have to leave. Come with us, or else we'll have to take you forcefully." 

"Els, please, talk to me. I want to talk. I've changed. I never got over you. I promise I'm different now." He says quickly as he gets super close to me, causing me to back away and Wil standing in front of me, blocking me from him. The guards pull Daniel back almost immediately and drag him out.

As he's getting dragged out, he screams loud enough for the entire room to hear,

"ELS I STILL LOVE YOU. I WAS THOSE UNKNOWN CALLS, PLEASE SPEAK TO ME." 

God. The stares that he had gotten from everyone in the room. All of those eventually circled back to me, but quickly everyone resumed their own business.

I was shaken up. Wil was right next to me, hugging me. A couple of tears escaped my eyes, but I knew I had to go on with my meet and greet. Thank god there were only about 20 people left. I could pull myself together for a little.

I resumed my meet and greet and so did Wil. 

Almost all of my fans had asked me what had just happened, and I told all of them to not worry. That it was nothing. When in reality, it was everything. Daniel had fucked everything up.

Right as we got done, I found Wil immediately. My expression looked mentally drained, exhausted, and tired. And not just because I was tired from meeting all of my viewers..

"Can we go back to the hotel room and stay there for a while?" I ask, with a quiet voice.

"Of course love." Wil says as he grabs my hand, walking me back to the hotel room.

We get back to the hotel room and I'm flooded with texts.

Minx😆

ELS WTF HAPPENED

Niki🥺

Are you okay? 

George

Are you alright? We need to talk..

I didn't answer any of them.

As I throw my phone on the bed, I let out a deep sigh. 

"I can't believe that just happened." I say, as I cover my face with both of my hands.

Wil quickly walks over to me and hugs me. I'm crying into his chest now.

"Baby it's okay. None of this is your fault." Wil says to me, attempting to comfort me.

I look up at him, with my messy makeup and red eyes. "How do I explain this to anyone? My fans? My friends? The media?"

"You don't need to. Just keep it brief. Just say it's a crazy ex. You wouldn't be lying, technically. If you want to explain further to your friends, go ahead. But I'm sure your friends will respect you for not giving them any details if you don't want to." Wil said to me calmly. He was genuinely trying to find a solution and try to not make this a huge deal since I didn't want it to be one.

"And the media? Fans? They're going to want to know everything.." I say, with distress in my voice.

"You're the person in charge, Els. Just say you don't feel comfortable explaining everything."

"You're right Wil, thank you. How are you so calm about all of this?" I ask.

"In all honesty Els, I'm not. I'm angry. I wanted to fucking punch your ex when I saw him, but I couldn't. I just.. it made me so mad. Seeing the guy who treated you so horribly. It makes me feel terrible on the inside." He explains. 

"It's okay. At least we have each other now." I say, kissing him on the lips softly for a few seconds.

"This might be out of pocket to ask right now but.. In a couple of hours, there's a party. I kind of feel like going, but if you don't want to, that's fine. If you want me to stay with you, I will. It's up to you love." He says.

"Honestly, a party sounds fun. Maybe It'll take my mind off things." I say, as I've finally calmed down. 

I wasn't going to let this entire thing affect my mood the entire time I'm here at twitchcon. I'm supposed to be having fun, right? So what if I had a little encounter with the man who abused me for years and he had openly caused a scene at my meet and greet and shouted the words "i still love you" in front of hundreds, if not thousands, of people. Not a big deal at all.. right?

It's whatever. It's fine. I'm fine. Am I trying to convince myself this or am I just telling myself I'm okay? I don't know. At this point, I just want to feel numb.

Going to a party tonight is exactly what I need. I'll explain to my friends there what had happened, but I won't go into full detail. Maybe I'll tell some people the entire backstory later on, in private.

All I know is that tonight I'm going to get piss drunk in the attempt of trying to forget the scene that Daniel had caused today.

A/N

Ty guys for almost 5k reads omg <3

I THINK THE EX'S NAME IS DANIEL BUT I LITERALLY DON'T REMEMBER 

THIS IS MY OWN STORY AND IDK WHAT THE EX'S NAME IS?? HOW DOES A WRITER FORGET

anyways i hope im right about his name i need to look back and see if i even mentioned it anywhere LOL

ok enjoy~~~