Chapter I - Welcome to Earth

As the atmosphere burned the outer armor of my ship, my heart was pounding. I have been flying around the Milky Way galaxy and the atmosphere of Earth was the weirdest.

Boogsh!

"You have reached Earth, No. 10 you will be guided by drone deployed by your ship. She will be your companion for your stay on Earth. Mission Control out."

"So much for a nice landing right? What's your ID number drone? " I asked the female-like drone.

"Number 481998 Sir Nightmare." She responded in a sweet voice.

We landed at midnight, at the coast of Manila, Philippines. It was an abandoned lot. No one around but me and this drone. We began unpacking the BNF package off my ship.

With a bright glow and some noisy crackles, the BNF transformed into a shelter and spawned an Earth-like transportation with four wheels.

Our temporary shelter has finished unfolding itself in 20 minutes. When we stepped inside, it was complete with everything a human needs to survive and enjoy life.

"Sir Nightmare, shall we rest now? I see that you're a bit exhausted now. I will be preparing your sleeping quarters. " The drone spoke.

"Yes you may. I'll be scouting around the perimeter of our shelter. For the mean time, change into some Earth clothing, for comfort."

I responded.

The shelter was fairly large for two human-like aliens. The Earth sky was still dark, reminding me of my old home.

At my first hours here on Earth, living would be very different from how we live in Netheria.

"Master Nightmare, the sleeping quarters are now ready." The drone called.

"I'm coming. By the way, you look different drone." I replied with amazement.

The drone was wearing a short nightgown and was really different. Her face was like a Latina girl with a very sensual body tone. Earth men refer to this as, "sexy" and I would be called incompetent if I wouldn't use Earth standards for beauty. I didn't realize I was staring too long at the drone that she began to notice it.

"I just copied how Earth women dress before they sleep. Is there a problem Master Nightmare? " The drone asked.

"Nothing, let's just take a rest. " I replied.

As I closed my eyes, I'm wondering how my life here on Earth would go. Would I survive? Or would I abandon my mission and go back to the mothership?

--------------------------------------

Hello again everyone! I'd like to really emphasize that I'm still an amateur writer and I really would love your constructive criticism.

I'll update as fast as I can.

Thank you so much everyone. :)

Have a nice day!