Chapter 18

Author's pov

It was Yoongi's uncle. One of the relatives that actually stood beside them and helped them during their hard times.

He didn't know why his uncle was harming them. A few minutes later his uncle hot out the car to see the damage he inflicted upon the Min family and that's when he realized one of the Min's were missing.

He looked around and saw a yoongi who was injured he walked towards him and noticed yoongi was in going in and out of his conscious. This meant he can die any moment if not helped.

He s uncle just smirked looking at yoongi trying to call for help or attention of anyone who happen to go that way but his uncle knew better that no one would help him.

So he left him there soon the ground to die as he just reversed his car and left.

Yoongi felt immense amount of pain emotional pain more than physical pain. He could see where his family laying on the ground in their own blood from where he layed.

The last thing he saw before his eyes closing were his dead family members.
_______________________________________

When Yoongi woke up he realized he was in a white room. He looked around and realized he was in a hospital bed. He was patched up and had fractured his right arm and left leg and IV was connected his left arm.

He couldn't move even if he wanted to. It hurt him to even move a finger without feeling pain.

The doctors came in checked his injury and said he had hit his head which might lead to some memories being blurred or could be wrong.

After they left he was questioned about how this accident had happened who had done this etc. He answered it was his uncle who did this to them. That he had seen him clearly on the day of accident. But according to the police it was his uncle who saved him.

And his uncle's family had backed up with evidence that he had been at the house when the accident took place.

The evidence was solid and with the doctors diagnosis that it might be a false memory that he might have thought his uncle was the culprit.

And with his uncle claiming he was the one who brought him to the hospital it was a wave of confusion that had washed over yoongi.

He didn't know what to believe and what not to anymore.

He wanted to prove it was his uncle behind the murder but now he was starting to doubt himself thinking maybe he is deluding himself by mistaking the person to be his uncle.

He stayed a week more in the hospital after waking up from his medically induced coma then was taken to his uncle's family as he wasn't a legal adult to stay own his own. He had to be 18 to be off of his own while he was only 16.

The uncle's family was the only one he had a connection with so he was automatically send there.

He was taken home with them. He was about to reach the conclusion he didn't bsee his uncle at all that the later had actually saved him.

But when he was putting his shoe away which was on his non- fractured leg he saw it. The shoes he saw the same day his parents were killed in an accident. The same shoes that he saw walking towards me then scoffing at his pitiful state calling out for help then walked away. The shoes he would never forget ever in his life. It was burned into his soul as they were the shoes of the murderer of his family.

He diverted his attention away from shoes making a mental note take a closer look later onwards when no one was paying any attention to him.

Till he was healed and the casts had to be cut off there was a child service lady that came over everyday to see how he was doing and how they treated him and everything.

He had told her about how they had been treating me truthfully but he have also passed my note book he had kept to himself writing down his discoveries and about how his suspicion about his uncle being the killer of his family got stronger with evidence.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you enjoyed this short update. Stay safe and healthy.

Author's out byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
🙂