PROLOGUE

What is human life?

"It is, by far, the most complex system of life here in the Universe. Humans, have an uncanny way of differentiating each from one another, creating division and conquering the limits of their personal domain. They are a primitive race, but in the course of the years, they have been advancing in a breakneck pace and will be able to surpass us. As a Nightmare,  your job to study them again. Learn their ways and assess whether they will be left alone, or destroyed like the others. Do you comply?"

"Yes, Master Emissary. I comply with complete dedication and will be doing my mission once told." I responded.

"Very well then, your transportation module is ready. Here's a BNF pack. It contains all you need to live in Earth, from basic needs to financials. We have the utmost confidence that you will do your mission with excellence."

"Yes Master Emissary! I have the honor of doing this mission for our planet Netheria! I will make you proud! Torlar ogar tusun!" I replied with no doubt in my voice.

"Thishnak garia netherum. May the energies be with you! Now go, and we will see what this planet is capable of. "

As I wave goodbye to my crew, which was composed of 22 individuals, I boarded my module and head straight for Earth. I will  rendezvous with the rest of the surviving Nightmares. There, I will start my mission and live as a human. I will try to know what they do, what they eat and how they react to different stimuli. I will also try to know what is emotion and how it affects human behavior.

As I entered the atmosphere,  there was no turning back. I am about to live my life as a human being.

-----------------------------------

Hello guys, uhhm, this my second time writing so you can give constructive criticism to my work. Please support this writing of mine. I would really appreciate some suggestions about the plot and additional characters. Thanks again and I'll update again as soon as possible!

Have a nice day everyone! 

-Nightmare No. 10