Issue #1

Host: Gooooooood Morning, Jersey City! It's a lovely Monday morning with clear skies and a warm breeze. Today also marks a full five months since the return of the Avengers after taking down the dastardly and tyrannical AIM! Y-Yeah. Shame that those guys turned out to be evil. They had some cool stuff. Anyway, I'm your morning host for Jersey City Radio, or JCR if you feel fancy, Drake! Yep. The hospital let me out so, watch out ladies.

Jersey City, New Jersey. Like New York, but more Jersey. If that makes sense.

Host Drake: In latest news, the Avengers have officially expanded their roster with some old heroes. Avenger representative, Steve "Captain America" Rogers, stated that these heroes were welcomed back with open arms following many coming out of hiding after the law that outlawed super heroes was officially dissolved.

This place has been your home since you were 12. You and your sister were now living together with your legal guardian, Steve "Captain America" Rogers. It felt nice to have something that resembled a family again.

Host Drake: The Avengers announced the new members' names yesterday. The first one is an Inhuman. Ms. Marvel! Wonder where she got that name. She is stretchy and has attitude. I like her already. The other member is apparently a new Leviathan. A new one! I guess if the Avengers gave them their blessing, then whatever. However, since both members are under the age of 18, their identities are complete unknown. Yep. You heard me right. They're kids! Two kids took down AIM! What kinda of tomfoolery is that?! Whatever. Well, let's get this day started right with some music. Huzzah!

It felt good to be home. Felt even better to hear that lunatic stop talking over the radio. Hailey hummed along to the song that played while you ate your cereal. Steve was in the kitchen area making a cup of coffee while you and Hailey sat at the table.

Hailey: So, your first day back. How do you feel?

You looked at your sister for a moment.

Y/N: What?

Hailey: Your first day back to patrolling since the ban in heroes was lifted.

You nodded. Crazy how much stuff has happened in such a short amount of time.

You were born to Maria L/N aka the Leviathan. As a founding member of the Avengers, your mom raised you and your sister children around her colleges/family. At the age of 12, the Avengers were framed for what has come to be know as A-Day. And event that outlawed heroes and disbanded the Avengers after Maria's and Captain America's death. Hailey was left paralyzed and you became an Inhuman, someone who was given powers with the help of the powerful Terrigen Gas.

In the five years that followed, you began to distance yourself from others and joined your friend, Nadia Pym aka the daughter of Hank Pym, Ant-Man, in sabotaging AIM. After a close call, you severed your ties to Nadia and returned to your life, now alone.

Five years on the anniversary of A-Day, you met Kamala Kahn who would go and get you involved with trying to track down the Avengers and bring them back together to stop AIM. Along the way, you discovered that you had an older sister, Nicole, who was thought to be dead but was actually an agent for AIM known as the Kraken.

After banding together and finding the still alive Captain America, the Avengers confronted the evil MODOCK in his San Francisco fortress and stopped his dastardly plans to wipe out all the Inhumans. Now reunited with your family and in a relationship with Kamala, You look forward to the future and what it may hold.