you're my chosen one

Start from the beginning

Why were they even here, were they skipping too? Probably something dodgy.

Me and 'mione shot up from our seats. We knew he was practically harmless but we still took precautions.

"Would you fuck off Malfoy, honestly you're unbearable" I rolled my eyes.

"You were always the more mouthy one l/n" he smirked and walked closer towards me, I slightly stepped back.

"Seems we have one thing in common then" I sneered.

"You've got a lot more confident recently, but I would watch your mouth you filthy mud blood"

"Yeah well i'm not the same person I was at the beginning of the year" his words didn't affect me as he intended, 'mione took them a bit more personally which was why I normally talked for both of us. By no means was she weak, she's punched him before. But when she was scolded for doing it she's been a lot less confrontational.

"Must be weaselbee making you so sure of yourself, he's like your little sidekick," he laughed over his back to his minions "I don't think I've ever heard that boy do something without Harry, must be embarrassing" he took another step forward trying to intimidate me.

I followed his actions and stepped forward as I felt my anger bubble over.

"You shut the fuck up about Ron" I said my voice raising and me now getting extremely close to Draco. My heart was beating rapidly but my thoughts were only focused on Ron.

"Oh someone's got defensive," he said sarcastically "oh, oh and what's this, a little present from lover boy." he snickered as his wand revealed the present Ron had gifted me. I wore the necklace everyday, as did he.

I smacked his wand away and just stared at him. Hermione was trying  to convince me to leave, but I was too angry to let him have that satisfaction. So she just stayed quiet which I appreciated.

"Surprised he could afford it, what's he got like 10 galleons in his pocket. Can't even buy his own ro-"

He was cut off from his sentence when my fist collided with his nose, I felt it break and the warmth of the blood spread across my hands. Shit, my hands, ouch that really hurt.

Hermione gasped and ran over to look at my hand, Crabbe and Goyle ran to comfort Draco.

"You bitch!" he shouted and his hand collided with my face. I winced in pain and this time I would not be able to hold myself back.

"You slapped me, you asshole!" I screamed, trying throw another punch at him. As I arched my arm backwards I felt someone grip my arms. This time it wasn't Hermione though, she was a lot weaker then the grip that was placed upon my arms.

"Get off" I wiggled about.

"Y/nn what the fuck are you doing?" Fred asked, his eyes widened when I turned around.

"I couldn't let that little ferret get away with it anymore" I said angrily still trying to release myself.

He turned me around to divert my attention and so that I was now facing him.

"Did he slap you?" Fred asked very surprised.

"Yeah, but it's fine, I don't think his weak hand did much harm" I joked but he didn't seem to find it as funny.

"I thought even he would know not to hit a girl" Fred shook his head.

"Jesus Fred are you a Grandad or something. I prefer it to be a fair fight, means I can blame half of it on him" I nodded satisfied.

"Yeah alright" Fred said concerned and turned us around to head back to the common room. I turned to my right and noticed 'mione walking with George, she was quite tearful which made me feel extremely guilty.

my first choice ~ ron weasley x readerOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara