Episode 13- Five Nights at Chris McLeans

Start from the beginning

[Confessional- Sierra]
"I know that Codykins-stealing Noah is after my man still, and this women is not letting him touch one little hair on my Codykins's perfect. Little. Head." Sierra growled.

[Confessional- Noah]
"I don't know why that psycho thinks I'm in love with Cody. I'm not. He's a good friend, sure. But I'm not into him." Noah said.

"I KNOW YOU ARE!" Sierra screamed from outside the confessional. Noah blushes. "NO IM NOT!" He yelled back.

[Confessional- LeShawna]
"I hope the challenge today is an easy one. LeShawna has had enough of this. I miss my little Harold." She said, sighing. "But I'm in it to win it."

[Confessional- Izzy]
"Izzy watched Hosty set up the challenge today. Izzy watched Ms. Blondey play the game today. Ms. Blondey screamed and fell over. HAHA!" Izzy screamed into the camera.

[Confessional- Staci]
"I need to step up my game. If I want to win the million, I gotta think like Jo told me to. I gotta do some manipulation." Staci said. "AHAHAHAHA-" Staci wrapped her hands around her neck and started choking. "I THINK I SWALLOWED A FLY!"

[Confessional- Dakota]
"I'm doing so well this season!" Dakota cheered. She grinned. "And I plan to continue winning. As long as we win, I'm safe."

[Confessional- Duncan]
"I never thought I'd say it, but I missed these losers. Mainly because prison sucks. I'd even hang with Courtney now." Duncan said. "Courtney... I can't believe Scott would mess around with that girl behind her back."

"Hey Duncan." Chris said over the speakers. "Need I remind you of a certain pale, goth girl you cheated on Courtney with?"

"HEY SHUT UP!" Duncan yelled.

[Confessional- Trent]
"Man, Dawns a great girl. I'm glad we're together and to be honest, I'd gladly go home tonight, as long as she still loves me."

"Sierra and Noah are driving me crazy. My two best friends are fighting over me, and it's seriously starting to get annoying. I mean, I know who I like, but I can't tell the one, since it'd hurt the other." Cody said with a sigh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Topher stood in front of the mirror and pulled the brush through his hair, upwards, causing it to form a spike. "Finally. My trademark hairstyle is done. He said, setting the brush down.

"HEY! What are you doing in my cottage?" Chris asked, walking into the room. Topher turned and grinned. "Oh hey Chris. I'm just working on my trademark hairstyle." Topher said, laughing. "The mirrors in the communal bathrooms aren't as good as these though."

Chris glared at Topher and snapped his fingers. A butler came in, bowed to Chris, and picked Topher up. He threw Topher out of the mansion window, into a puddle of mud.

[Confessional- Topher]
"Okay. Chris is gonna pay! He ruined my trademark shirt! Plus that's not a cottage, it's a mansion!" Topher complained.

"THANK YOU!" Courtney yelled from outside the confessional.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Welcome campers." Chris said. "Today you'll be playing with a neat little device called the Oculus." Chris said, pulling out a black thing made of plastic. "This bad boy will let us play some of your favorite games in 3-D." Chris laughed.

[Confessional- Cody]
"YES! Oh my god! I've heard of the Oculus but I've never actually used one."

"Here to demonstrate how it works, Sam and Harold." Chris said. Harold had the Oculus over his eyes, and appeared to be in deep concentration. Sam appeared to be terrified under his. He screamed and pulled the goggles off, setting them on the table.