-Bored-

Michael - 12 Years Old
Eli - 9 Years Old
Chris - 7 Years Old
You - 6 Years Old
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your POV

I was Bored as Heck. But Before i already Train Playing Basket and Soccer with Michael-Nii and Watch Youtube With Elizabeth-Nee and Playing Teddy bears with Chris-Nii. But im still Bored But Something Is Telling Me To Move And Head To Somewhere I dont where this is From But i felt I want to move. I moved untill I went To a Small [Weapon Choice].No One Is Watching Me So I Take It And Used it doing Few Swings. Surprisingly i was pretty good So I let it down And Try to stretch My Body a Little Bit After 5 minutes I Grabbed The [Weapon Choice] And Do few Swings and Training With It.

~Time Skip 2 Hours later~

After i Was done I Heard a Clapping Noise Caming From Behind.I Look at Behind Finding all My Family Clapping some with Proud Emotion and Amazed mixed with Proud Emotion.
Dad came too me and Hug Me Full Of Proudness.
"Oh My Lord What did i Just see You were so good at it Like a real Assassin! Im Going to Buy You [Weapon Choice] Starting From Now And No One Is Stopping Me!" Dad Said with Pure happiness and kissed both of my cheeks.
I was Happy,Happy Because Now i can Have A [Weapon Choice]! Tho Its Kind Of Different From ???-Dono