02

Played by Brandon butlerShe got into Alex's car, and they were on the way to the hotel

She got into Alex's car, and they were on the way to the hotel. Alex rested his hand on her thigh, the other on the steering wheel, and looked at her lovingly.

"Are you ready to be stuck in a car with me for two hours?" He laughed.

"Yeah," she answered. He smiled at her, but soon frowning. He gripped her thigh harder, his kind expression fading into a snarl.

"Don't be a bitch like usual," he said, staring coldly at the road. They went quiet. Alex wasn't the nicest.

"Please don't do this here," she said. He turned up the music to interrupt her. She rolled her eyes. That was just how Alex was.

They soon arrived at the hotel room. It was dark now, and autumn was exhausted. She plopped down on the bed, and Alex laid down next to her, his blond hair falling in his face. She laughed when he made a funny face.

"I'm so hungry," she said quietly. Alex's lips curled into a snarky grin.

"Oh shut the fuck up- how much do you weigh again?" He joked, laughing degradingly.

"Uhm..." she stuttered, sitting up and looking at the ground.

"How much do you fucking weigh?" He said, his tone going from joking to angry.

"Like... 128?" She mumbled. He laughed at her and walked into the bathroom, getting in the shower.

Alex was awful. He was really awful, and no one seemed to notice but Autumn. See, when autumn first moved to school, she sat alone for the first two weeks, and she hated everything. The only person who gave her a chance was Alex, and she attached herself to him. He listened to her, complained with her, and understood her, and she had no one else. He was wonderful in the beginning- driving her all over town, paying for her dinners, calling her beautiful even when she had just left gym class- but things started to go downhill after just a month of dating. He started commenting on her weight- and tried pressuring her into doing things- which she still had never done. The only part of herself she could protect was her virginity- she had made it clear she would go to the law if he forced her. Other than that, she basically let him hurt her. He didn't usually get violent, but he would push her over, insult her looks, and threaten to get violent.

Autumn wondered every second why she stayed with him- but it always boiled down to one question- do you deserve better? To which the answer she assumed would be no. She was so far into this relationship, she couldn't imagine herself out of it, so she stayed.

She had hoped he wouldn't be so unkind- especially on their vacation- but his recent behavior showed no signs of that, so she decided to try to avoid him as much as possible. That was her plan- she was going to try her best to enjoy her free time.