The Bus

You laid in the grass while the breeze swayed the leaves of the tree that casted a shadow over you. It was silent save for an occasional bird.

Rell: Looks like someone is enjoying their day off.

You opened one eye and looked up at the voice. Rell had a smile on her face as she looked down at you.

Rell: Hey.

You grinned.

Y/N: Hey. Wanna join me?

Rell considered it, but shook her head.

Rell: I got to head back to camp soon. Darius wanted me to help Jinx with her new bomb. Just to make sure it doesn't break any more rules.

Y/N: Sounds lame. Come lay down.

Rell rolled her eyes as she looked down at you.

Rell: I can't.

Y/N: Course you can. 5 minutes.

Rell bit her lip before she sighed. You moved over slightly as she sat down. She then laid down and placed her head on your chest.

Rell: Fine. 5 minutes.

You smiled as you kissed her head. She would end up falling asleep there. You weren't too far behind either.

But those days were gone now.

You woke up to music. Namely, the girl's music playing as they made breakfast.

You groaned as you threw Jinx's arm off of you and you sat up. You yawned and rubbed your eye before you realized you were missing your shirt and a sock. But your shoes were still on. How the hell did you lose a sock?

You pulled yourself out of the bed and walked over to the door that would lead to the main room. Once there, you found the girls either siging along to the pop song or in the kitchen making whatever it was they were making. Smelled like eggs.

Akali: Mr. Y/N is awake!

You waved at her and Eve looked at you before she looked down. She smirked at the sight while Ahri and Kai'sa focused on cooking.

Ahri: Morning. When did you guys get back?

Y/N: I dunno. Late. Or, early depending on your outlook. Where's Totoro?

Totoro: <Meow>

You looked over at the coffee table to find a miniature table set up for the guinea pigs to eat their food while Totoro watched. You walked over to the cat and began to pet him.

Y/N: Morning, bud.

Totoro: <Meow>

He hopped on your shoulder and you smiled.

Y/N: All is well.

Akali: How was the boobie bar?

Y/N: Awesome. Maybe one day I'll take you.

Akali: Ohhh! It can be a date.

You sighed. Lukcily no one else heard it so there was no argument.

Ahri: You're not taking her to a strip club. She's too young and innocent.

Akali: I've seen people's boobs before. I have boobs. I mean, they aren't anything great, but I got them.

Eve looked at her chest and shrugged before she returned her attention to her book.

Kai'sa: Actually, who has the biggest boobs here?

Y/N: Nope! Not having this conversation.

Totoro let out a yawn and curled around your neck to sleep. Jinx then stumbled out of your room with messy hair and wide eyes.