Part 20- "Lets go get your missus back mate"

Start from the beginning

**********
Switzerland

Albert, his wife Anna and daughter Madeline, stood side by side next to their car, as they watched the jet land.

Madeline brushed her hair back anxiously, waiting for her idol to suddenly appear infront of her.

The landing strip was reserved for private planes, and was frequently used by celebrities and anyone who could afford them. The runway was a long road of cement, which was surrounded by a field of grass and a dirt road leading to it.

The morning air was fresh, but felt colder than any other morning the Hudson's had experienced on their trip.

Freddie's long legs were unmissable. His tight jeans, brown leather jacket and aviator glasses made him look like a stereotypical bad boy, rather than a heartbroken rockstar, on a mission to rescue his fiancé, from an evil Russian billionaire.

As he and Viktor approached, the Hudson's unconsciously corrected their postures.

"Mr Hudson" Viktor extended his hand "I am Viktor this is Freddie"

Freddie's eyes went straight to Madeline who was bursting internally to scream, faint or both.

Without warning, he took the young girl in his arms, and with a firm embrace, he burst into tears while his glasses fell to the ground behind her.

Madeline held him as best she could, while her parents simply watched holding hands tightly.

Understandably, Freddie was a wreck, and if it wasn't for their daughter, Daisy's existence would remain unknown.

With no shame in his emotional expression, Freddie pulled back and took both of Madelines hands in his "I owe you my life" he said, his eyes bloodshot and still running tears.

"Uhm, I was only trying to help, there's no need for the owing of anything...an autograph might be nice?" She asked with a small grin.

As laughter erupted, Freddie put his arm around her and chucked "autographs, concerts, albums, you will have it all dear"

"Mr Freddie Sir, we've gotten you a hotel and already set everything up" Albert  announced as his inner detective proudly shon through.

"Everything?" Freddie asked surprised.

"The security footage of Daisy, and with the help of the hotel manager, we've also managed to get an address"

Viktor and Freddie looked at eachother with wide eyes, then back at Albert.

"You have the actual address?!" Viktor slowly asked, making sure he understood correctly.

"We've seen the house" Anna replied "the security footage out front showed the car, we took the plates and given it's a small town, there's only one car rental place, tried our luck, went there, I showed a bit of cleavage and the guy working there gave me the address the car was registered to....it was actually quite straight forward"

"We even have a plan" Madeline nodded along happily.

"That's if you don't have one" Albert quickly interjected.

"A plan?!" Freddie clutched the side of his head "how on earth do you have a plan? We had absolutely nothing other than getting here and seeing the footage"

"Good thing you have us then" Madeline beamed, her cheeks flushed a bright red.

***********

Arriving at the hotel, Albert had organised a room on the ground floor where Freddie could discreetly get in and out without anyone noticing. A detail which was much appreciated.

Inside their room, Anna had laid out various snacks and instant coffee, along with a pink duffel bag.

"What's this?" Freddie asked curiously while lifting it.

"I bought Daisy some clothes for...well I'm sure she'll want a shower and fresh clothes" Anna explained.

Freddie put the bag down and crossed his arms. He leaned against the kitchenette and took a pause "who are you people? It's like you're angels! I want you to know I will never ever forget this, I am indebted to you for life"

"Nah" Albert brushed the comment off while waving his hand "honestly, this holiday was quite boring anyway, atleast it's turned around now"

"So, what's the plan, and when do we go get our girl?" Viktor asked while making himself an instant coffee and stirring in his sugar.

"I want her back tonight, I don't want her with him a minute longer" Freddie's eye lit up with a fire as his tone became authoritative.

  ***********

The day passed slowly, with each hand on the clock barely moving.

The expected knock on the door, had Viktor stand, and open it calmly, before stepping aside to allow their guest in.

August stood over six feet. He was muscular with a firm build yet gentle face, which contradicted his profession.

"Good evening" he greeted while placing down a black case.

Freddie rose and shook his hand while giving an introduction of everyone in the room.

The six of them stood in a circle, while August was included in the plan and the details were explained to him thoroughly.

"What's plan B?" He asked as he focused on lighting his cigarette.

"We shoot him point blank" Freddie replied with no hint of a flinch.

August narrowed his eyes as he inhaled the cigarette. Holding in the smoke briefly, he let it out in a large cloud "so why fuck around, and not do that to begin with? I'm happy to walk up the stairs and just shoot"

Looking around, at eachother, an uncertain silence had fallen on each of them, over the sheer simplicity of August's comment.

Madeline cleared her throat "well what if she's hidden or not in the house? We need to make sure we see her alive first"

August turned the corners of his mouth down in an impressed smirk "clever girl, alright then" he turned to open the black case with both hands. Removing a pistol, he spun the barrel, then slid it into a holster which wrapped firmly around his thigh. He looked up and gave a thumbs up "if anyone needs to use the bathroom, I suggest you do it now"

Viktor rushed off as instructed, while August stepped towards Freddie and lowered his voice "James told me you'd be...taking care of things, have you ever handled a weapon before?"

"No" Freddie honestly replied.

"The shot will be muffled by this" he held up a black cylinder shaped  attachment "but the power will still be there.  The pistol's force, will send a jolt from your hands and wrists and through your shoulders and torso. It will be painful if you aren't expecting it. There's no way I can teach you how to shoot well, but you only have one target shot anywhere, and whatever you miss, I'm there to pick up the slack, so to speak"

Freddie gave a single understanding nod.

Viktor emerged and dried his hands on his shirt.

"Right, I'll go release the coolant from the engine, and we can get going" Albert pulled up the zipper on his jacket, while Anna and Madeline followed behind him.

August smacked Freddie on the back "let's go get your missus back mate"