Lie, Lie, Add one more

Start from the beginning

"I don't care." She spoke up. The others are surprised by her answer. "Seriously? With someone like him?" Anne asks. Cece let out a small chuckle which made Polnareff uneasy slightly. "Yeah besides he or anyone did try anything - I would have permission to do anything back at them." She replies in a nonchalant voice. 

Jotaro sighs, "Yare Yare Daze." He believes her words since he saw Cece's handiwork on the strength's user with a combination lock. Jotaro was proven wrong about Cece being weak since she can't summon her stand. She has a bit of spirit behind her. Joseph sighs then asks if he can have four rooms instead. He decides to put Cece and Anne in a room together since they are both women. 

Before the women could leave to their own room, Joseph calls out to Cece. "If you don't mind, can you come to our room, 1212 around twenty minutes. We will have our talk there." He said. Cece replies with a sure. She can have a quick shower and a break afterwards. 

+++

Refreshed from a quick shower, Cece dries her damp hair with a clean towel. Her eyes glance at the wet handkerchief resting on the shower rack. She did her best to clean it up with what she has. Wearing her clothes, Cece told Anne that she will be back soon. Anne looks up from the television, checking the channels with the hotel's remote. "Okay." She replies. Cece told her not to open the door to no one, only them. Anne replies with a firm yes since she had experience the same thing like them. 

Cece left the room, walking down the halls. Her brows furrow when realizing that this hotel is the place for an enemy stand user. "...Well....shit." She thought to herself. Polnareff is going to have a field day with this enemy. She can't really do anything to help the Frenchman against Ebony Devil. "Support stand...Yeah right. I got no stand." Cece grumbles under her breath. Continuing her walk to Joseph and Avdol's room, she arrives at the door. Knocking on the door a couple times, Joseph opens the door for Cece. She enters the room to see Avdol sitting at the edge of the bed. 

The teenager took a seat on the chair next to the sliding glass door. "All right." Cece spoke up, exhaling a breath. "Got any questions for me?" She asks, not beating around the bush. The sooner she answers their questions, the easier it is for them. Avdol looks at Cece who sit back in her seat. Mentally, Cece tries to collect her thoughts - hopefully not spill anything that would ruin the plot. 

"How long you work with Dio?" Avdol asks. Joseph leans back on the wall, facing the both of them. Cece's brows furrow as she tries to calculate in her head. "...I don't know honestly. If I have to guess, maybe two weeks?" She replies. Avdol glances at Joseph for a second then continues on. 

"You guess?"

"Look, I don't know. Try to figure it out when you are locked inside a building with no way out." 

"I see. Where are you from?" 

"America but I was transferring to Japan for school." Cece adds a little lie at the end of her sentence. A bit satisficed with her answer. Avdol decides to ask the big question. "How you come into contact with Dio?" Cece almost gulps at the question. Quickly recovering, Cece answers his question. "I was at the airport on my way to Japan. We have to stop in the middle of traveling, something wrong with the plane's engine. Someone was standing in my way when I try to get a hotel room for the night. Then, everything turn black after that." Cece answers, trying to maintain eye contact and composure. 

"When I wake up, I found myself facing Dio himself. I tried to run away...he stopped me. Something stab through my throat. I was knocked out after. I survived that craziness to be told I have a stand now." Cece finishes her tale to them. Mentally, she gave herself a pat on the back. People might as well call her the storyteller. Joseph decides to join the conversation. "But you can't summon it, right?" 

"Holy shit, they believe me." She thought to herself. Cece's cheeks turn pink as her brows furrowed. "Yeah." She answers, "I tried everything but it just won't come out." Her answer made the men stumped. That is certainly strange for the both of them to hear. They wouldn't have believe her answer but they were proven wrong as Polneraff attacked her with his Silver Chariot before. "We can test out that theory more." Avdol suggests. 

"Wait, what-" Cece only utters out as she felt something around her right wrist. Her eyes look down to see it is Hermit Purple around her wrist. Cece left her seat to grab the stand with her bare hand, attempting to pull it off. She winces from the thorns digging to her wrist. 

Small drops of blood sprinkle in front of Cece's feet. Quickly releasing her wrist, Joseph approaches Cece who held her bleeding wrist. "Sorry, I thought-" He spoke up. Cece shakes her head. "No, no need to say sorry. I know you are just helping me." She saw tiny thorn holes decorating her wrist and the palm of her left hand. Cece is given a towel to stop the bleeding from Avdol. She turns her back to them to hold her bleeding wrist. Silence fell the three of them. 

Cece broke the silence, "You can send me back home since I won't be much help for you as much I want to help you guys and beat up Dio. I can't even summon a fucking stand." She kicks the leg of the chair out of frustration. Cece is beyond angry. She is is angry for being trapped in this story, and most of all she is mad at herself. "Useless...why I can't do anything right...?" She mutters under her breath. A hand rests on her left shoulder. 

She looks up to see Joseph by her side. "You do really want to help us." He spoke up. Cece simply nods her head, "I also want to kick his ass too...for dragging all of us to this circus show." Joseph chuckles then pats her shoulder. "Then I see no reason for you not to join us." He states. Cece's eyes widen at his statement.

"B-but, I can't...." 

"That doesn't matter, Jotaro told us what you did at the freighter ship - saving Anne." Cece's cheeks turns red. She looks away from him. "...I did what anyone would do." Avdol's smiles at the sight. "Even so, you are brave to do that." Cece looks down at her feet. Her heart warms up at his words. Cece let out a small chuckle, "I'll wash up and wrap it up." The men agrees as they left her to use the bathroom. 

Cleaning the blood on her hands and wrist, Cece turns off the water facet to see no holes on her wrist and left palm. "Uh..." Cece blinks a couple times, thinking she is dreaming. No, her mind is not playing games on her. All her sanity is gone in an instant as she let out a screech. Her screech made the men burst in the bathroom. Cece held up her hands. 

"AHHH!" She could only say, motioning to her hands. Avdol moves closer to her to examine her hands and wrist. Cece isn't dreaming at all as Avdol tells Joseph to check also. "What?!" Joseph could only say right now. All of them are shocked. They move back to the room. Before they could discuss of this new discovery, the room's phone rings. The men left the bathroom. Cece quietly moves to sit at the edge of the bed, looking at her hands with shock. 

She didn't hear Avdol answering the phone while Joseph looks at Cece with shock on his face still. His eyes widen to see something forming behind Cece. Barely making out what is in front of him, he could make out a white porcelain mask that held a feminine face rest on top of a bull's metal head. Black metal horns from the top of the figure's head. Between the horns, there is thin red plate, showing the reflection of Joseph. He can't see the rest of the stand as it starts to fade away.

"Oh my god!" Joseph shouts out loudly. All of them turn to the older Joestar who points at something behind Cece. The metal creature fades away into the air. Cece and Avdol looks to see nothing. "Are you okay, Mr. Joestar?" Avdol had to ask. Joseph rubs his eyes. "Yes, I probably need something to drink." He wonders if he was seeing things or he did actually see her stand. 

+++