𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐄𝐏𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑

Above is how Tomomi
decorated her dorm room
To give you a visual, she has
led light strips all along the
ceiling and she has a galaxy
lights projector..

The snowflake neon light is
just above and behind her
bed. Her canopy had sheer
curtains with little strings
of lights in them, the vines
are supposed to be little snow
flakes, she has a vanity mirror
and desk in front of her room
and the tapestry is hanging
on the left side of her bed.

She also has a tall shelf filled
with kpop albums, manga,
vinyl records, books and
plushies

She also had a big mirror
attached to the back of her
closet wall. She has her hanging
chair near the middle of her
room.

So yeah she's a angsty teen
with Daddy issues, might as
well give her a "tiktok/aesthetic"
room to match.

do not forget to comment and
vote, happy reading!

After weeks and weeks of trying to convince Aizawa to let the girls have a weekly sleepover, he finally caved in. All it took was Tomomi to bargain with him. If he let them do this, they promise to leave him alone while he naps. Which was all he actually wanted, unsurprisingly so.

So Friday after school, the girls of Class A all grouped together and decided to go to a nearby mall to grab things they need for the slumber party.

"We'll see you all later." Uraraka said just before she climbed into the car Momo provided.

"Where are you girls going? The dorm is literally only five minutes away." Denki questioned, wondering why the girls needed a car. It wasn't a long walk to the dorms at all.

"We're having a party, ribbit." Asui vaguely said before also climbing in the car.

"Oooh a party? Count me in." Mineta exclaimed as he tried to climb in. But Tomomi quickly grabbed him by the neck, making frost bites grow around his neck the harder she squeezed.

"It's a 'no perverted extras allowed' party." She sneered scarily calm, making him shiver in pure terror. She dropped him on the ground and followed Momo to the fancy black car. "It's also a 'no boys allowed' party, sorry. We'll see you all in an hour."

The boys did nothing but watch them climb into the car. Once Mina closed the car door, she rolled the window and shot them a wink and blew them a kiss. "See ya~"

Just liked that, the driver drove off as the girlish chatter could be heard through the window.

"Girls are weird." Kirishima mused over, scratching his neck. "They are so confusing sometimes."

"Tomo-chan is becoming more and more like you, Baku-bro." Sero pointed out after hearing her call Mineta a 'perverted extra.'

Bakugou smirked in pride as he was reminded of that moment. "That's my girl."

"I'm going to meditate." Shoto said, starting to walk towards the dorms. He knew what was going on. Tomomi told him telepathy. Twin Telepathy was a real thing between them and he wanted to see how long it would be before the guys figured it out.

"I wonder what this special party they are planning." Denki wondered as they began walking to the dorms. "And why couldn't we attend?"

"It really doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what is going on." Tokoyami said in his regular stoic voice. "She said no boys allowed."