ignoring you prank

***************

leave suggestions if you want me to update.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

" heyyyyyyyy baddies , its y/n here today I will getting billie back because why the fawk she keep making me look crazy on camera ? "

" so today I'm going to be ignoring the fuck out of her , she is in the shower right now she probably already irritated because we usually take showers together "

" make sure you like comment and subscribe and leave more pranks I should do on my GIRLFRIEND "

TIME SKIP ASF

I set up the camera about five minutes later the shower water stops running , I get on the couch and turn on the office .

" baby , why didn't you get in the shower with me " Billie says

I ignore her man I already feel bad but that's what happens when you try and ' prank ' the queen .

" ma ? " Billie says with a concerning look

she comes over to the couch and sits next to me .

I move to the other couch.

" baby what'd I do ? " billie said

I'm trying not to laugh at this point , she really trying to get my attention.

" okay fuck it " Billie says .

3 minutes later

" BAEEE WHAT THE HELL DID I DO AT LEAST TALK TO ME " Billie yells

I roll my eyes and turn the TV off .

I then sit back on the couch.

Billie starts to try and show me attention by touching my butt and kissing me but I kept pushing her away she was mad and sad at the same time.

" oh I see how it is now "

I kept ignoring her that's when this bitch gone turn on twerking music and start twerking ..

she knew I liked it when she danced but sadly I had to ignore her for this fucking prank but if I could do something to her right now I would .

30 MINS LATER

" okay well since you cant talk I'm about to go call my baby daddy q "

" AW HELL NAH " I said

" OH SO NOW YOU CAN TALK HUHHH? , WHAT'D I DO TO YOU? "

" bitch it was a prank " I said

" woww where the camera? "

I directed her to the camera.

" call q your baby daddy one more time and it will be your last day living " I say

" tuhhh I knew you would talk after that one "

" GUYS I THINK I GOT HERRR ,MAKE SURE TO LIKE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE VIDEOS LIKE THIS "

$$$$$$$ leave suggestions or I'm delaying this book hoe.