We got to the mall and hopped out of the car, we began walking into the center of the mall and Indiana said "I wanna go to buy more jeans and sweaters" I said "tbh, me too, I need zip ups and maybe more jeans." Ryan rolled his eyes and said "you guys are dumb, you have a lot of clothes and your closets are filled to the very back" I laughed and said "and your point is??" He chuckled and we continued walking, Jackson said "the vans store is up ahead so let's go there first" I nodded and we kept walking, we made it to vans and began looking around.

I found a couple stuff when I got a random call so I answered thinking it was spam lol.

Me: hello?
Number: hey y/n, it's the coffee shop and we'd like to know if maybe you can come by and we can interview you like in 20 minutes?
Me: uhh- yea, that would be perfect!
Number: cool! Well we'll see you then, bye.
Me: bye!

I looked at Indiana and Jackson since I was with them both, they saw my face and they were confused, I said "the coffee shop told me to come over in like 20!" Indiana began jumping up and down along with Jackson, I laughed and they said "I wonder what days your gonna work" I shrugged and said "I'm never busy, only with you guys." They agreed and we just walked around for a bit longer, we soon payed and when we walked out, I told Ryan and Max "I have to go to the coffee shop because they had called me earlier!" Max said "really? Wow" I smiled and we started walking to the coffee shop when we saw a bunch of people but we didn't know why, Indiana said "omg, it's Vinnie from TikTok, Vinnie Hacker."

I was confused, I said "who?" Max said "y/n, look" he showed me a picture and I've seen him on my fyp but I've never been on his page, I looked back up and there was a bunch of teenage girls around him then he saw me.

Vinnie's P.O.V
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was at the mall and there was a bunch of people so I took pictures with them and stuff, why was there so many people though? I was with Jordan and J, I was kinda tired from skating and there was so many people here, don't get me wrong though, I love my fans but I was a bit tired from dealing with these two beside me. That's when I looked up and saw the most beautiful girl ever, ok ok, I'm a bit dramatic but she was really pretty and I couldn't get my eyes off her, she was also looking at me.

She smiled and looked away as she continued walking with her friends, that's it? Just a smile and then walk away? I looked at Jordan and I said "did you see that?" He looked at me chuckling and said "see what?" I said "nevermind, I'll tell you later" after I rushed to get pictures with all these girls, us boys walked around and I told them "there was this really pretty girl and we locked eyes. She smiled and kept walking but you don't understand, she was so pretty" J said "well where'd she go?" I said "no, I'm not getting my her number, that's too awkward and what if she, idk- like knows me and she only wants game because of TikTok or something" Jordan laughed and said "you're crazy Vinnie, you're too shy."

I guess I am but is that not weird? A tiktoker asking for a girls number, I couldn't get her face out of my head though, she had a great smile and her hair was just so perfect, what can i do now though? I probably won't see her again, whatever, "let's go guys" we got in the car.

Y/n's P.O.V
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After he looked at me, I got kinda nervous so I just smiled and kept walking, he was cute but he's a fucking tiktoker, I continued walking my way to the coffee shop but damn, all those girls like that man right there?