Ten: h-hello?

Jaemin: o-oh its just a bruise.. oh ok! I'll go in and use it now, thanks!

Ten: Jaemin.

Jaemin: Hyung I need to go train now.. oh Taeyong and Jaehyun hyung just got home.. I'll tell Taeyong..

I hung up the phone and just sat there. Sometimes its good to feel like this, I was to caught up in my thoughts than to cry...

Hours passed and I finally got home. I went up to my room, changed, and then laid down.

Donghyuk POV:

I went into my room and saw Jaemin wasn't here. I covered up my "bruise" with makeup and then headed to the roof. I saw Mark was already on the roof so I climbed up even faster. Mark saw me and then smiled. I laid my head on his lap and he brushed my hair with his hands.

Mark: sunshine...

Donghyuk: ..yes Mark?

Mark: did you really want me to leave you to drowned.. on..on that day?

Donghyuk: ....no..and.. yes.. No because...well because then I wouldn't be able to see you... yes because I hate the relationship we have...

Mark: ...you....you don't love me anymore?

Donghyuk: ...no not at all baby.. We can't have a relationship.. just lovers..we can't even hangout around other people...You.love.are the only thing.keeping.me.going.

Mark: ...ok then...

Donghyuk: you know Jaemin saw my Hickey earlier...

Mark: he saw your what?!

Donghyuk: Don't worry Jaemin's stupid he didn't believe it, I told him I banged my neck on the wall.

Mark: He believed it?

Donghyuk: remember when you slammed me onto the wall and then pushed your-

Mark: ok sunshine thats enough flashback of that-

Donghyuk: yes yes alright...I know all the stuff we say is fake.. but it hurts....

Mark: ...Sunshine.. I'm sorry..

Donghyuk: huh? For what?

Mark: I...I need to leave..

Donghyuk: what?

Mark: J...Jaehyun hyung told me that one of us had to leave to help them fight BTS..

Donghyuk: a-and you're going...?

Mark: ...yeah..

Donghyuk: Mark you could die!

Mark: ...exactly why I chose myself...

Donghyuk: You... you want to die?! You want to leave me here?! All alone?!

Mark: Sunshine I had no other choice... I wouldn't go if I had a choice..But if it means that you're able to live than... than yes, I'll do it..

Donghyuk: a-and wh-what do I do-o... if you d-die?!

Mark: Here listen to what I'm about to say... ok? Before I go into the fight I'll leave a note with my phone password, you go into my camera roll and find the album labeled Sunshine..ok?

Donghyuk: ....ok Mark...

Mark: ....Sunshine we need to go now...

Donghyuk: but why... I don't want to pretend to hate you again...

Mark:.. Taeyong's calling us all for dinner now..

I nodded and then got up we stood up and then looked at each other for a second.

I turned my back away and then left. I was entering the kitchen until I heard Taeyong and Jaehyun gossiping, which seemed weird to me.

Taeyong: ..so what? You just told your side?

Jaehyun: well I already told you, Mark, Jeno, Me, and Johnny just want you four to be safe..

Taeyong: Isn't Ten the one that started the fight?

Jaehyun: well he is... But Johnny really likes him, so much that he purposely got into a fight with Ten today.

Taeyong: he what!?

Jaehyun: yeah... Johnny found out that BTS might attack here in a month...

Taeyong: they will?!

Jaehyun: yeah... that bastard Jeon Jungkook planned it all out... they dont know we know this though.. So in two weeks on Sunday early morning like around 2 am you four need to pack your bags and run...

Taeyong: .... Jaehyun no..

Jaehyun: I'm sorry..

Taeyong: You aren't leaving me here again!

Jaehyun: babe I-

Taeyong: don't babe me! I told you not to go and you went!

Jaehyun: to protect you...

Taeyong: thank you.. but I won't allow this-

they both went silent and then Jaehyun said...

"The company is under attack..."

Hi Hi! If you have time:

How was this chapter 1-10: