Part 21 - Speak Up!

Start from the beginning

Natasha became surprised to see her brother walking inside the study room with a juice for Priya.

"I don't believe this. You brought juice for Priya." Natasha jumped in excitement.

"Priya is helping you so much with your studies, so we have to take care of her too, right?" Said Ram looking at Priya closely.

Priya fumed in anger but she didn't want to show her anger in front of Natasha, so she stayed quiet.

"Take it Priya, Bhai never do such a thing for anyone." Said Natasha nudging Priya with her shoulder.

Priya took the glass of juice without saying anything.

"Natasha, Maa was looking for you. Go and see." Ram sent Natasha out of the study just to have a word with Priya alone.

Natasha looked at him suspiciously and left the room.

"What is it? Why did you come in between the class?" Said Priya rudely raising from her seat.

"First sit" said Ram shoving his hand to the chair.

"No. Just tell me what the matter is" said Priya, not interested in Ram's fake hospitality.

"I want you to relax and take good care of yourself. If you stay happy then only the baby will be fine and healthy." Said Ram calmly. Priya was getting infuriated by his presence.

"I know what to do and you don't need to worry about it." Priya said angrily.

"I have the responsibility. I'm just making sure. You don't need to get hyper for everything I say." Ram said sternly.

"I know to take care of myself. Also, the juice drama, please stop it. What would Natasha think of us?" Priya said sternly.

"Whatever I was doing, I was doing it for my child. I don't want anything to happen to my child because of your carelessness." Ram said, controlling his anger.

"I am least interested in your preaching. If your speech is over then I should go." Priya said, turning to leave.

"Wait I need to give you your salary. Here is the cheque." Ram said as he handed over the cheque to Priya.

"I think you have mistakenly written a higher amount than agreed." Said Priya looking at the amount.

"I don't make mistakes. I know how much I have written on the cheque. That's yours." Said Ram casually shrugging off his shoulders.

"I am not accepting your charity. If you have more money, you can give out to the needy people. I don't need any extra money other than my salary for the tuitions." Priya said sternly forwarding the cheque back to Ram.

"Why do you get so hyper? Just take it, might help you." Ram said annoyed.

"I can't afford to make the same mistake again and again. Who knows there will be some underlying deal behind this too." said Priya gritting her teeth in anger and dropped the cheque on the table.

"What is your problem Priya?" shouted Ram holding her by the wrist completely pissed off by Priya.

"I am trying to be very patient with you, but you are talking rudely with me. You don't know me completely." Saying this he stood in front of her.

"I don't even want to know you. Leave my hand right now." Priya said with her eyes full of anger. He left her hand and picked up the juice in his hands again.

"Fine then finish this juice and I will drop you home." Ram said stubbornly.

"You can't force me!" Priya exclaimed.