Prologue

They had at last defeated Tabuu, the cause of the Subspace Emissary incident.

The event was quite the hassle, starting with a basic matchup between Mario and Kirby fighting, then out of nowhere came the Subspace Army appeared, causing utter chaos and sending the battlefield to the Subspace realm, where the Subspace Army resides. After a lot of fighting and freeing the other fighters, they make it to Tabuu's chamber, where they were hit with a Off Wave, turning them all into trophies and scattering them all over the Subspace realm. King Dedede had a failsafe in the form of brooches that he used to reactivate him, Ness, Luigi and Kirby(kirbo) to recover the other fighters. They then return to Tabuu, who almost unleashes another Off Wave before Sonic comes in and weakens him, allowing for his defeat.

Mario, Link, Sonic and all the others were proud of themselves for accomplishing such a task.

Mario: Finally, we can have peace at-a last!

Sonic: Same idea here buddy! we can finally have a friendly batt-

Tabuu: *Weakly* I have.....a final.....plan......

Tabuu snaps his fingers as a giant ball of energy appears above him

Tabuu: You will....die here.....and I....WILL HAVE WON!!!!!!

The ball of energy expands rapidly, consuming anything and everything it touches.

Reimu: What the hell is happening?!?!

Tabuu: THIS IS THE END OF YOU!!!!!!! ALL OF YOU!!!!!!!!

The bright light consumes the fighters and Tabuu himself as they all disappear from view, Mario being the last one to be consumed.

Mario: We will beat you once more...!!!!!!!

*to be continued*