FOREVER MINE

Caution : Cliche, long and stupid, it's my first try so please don't mind and give it a try! 🙈

Please Let Me Know if there are any grammatical errors.

So Let's Begin,

"Hii Gaurii!"

"Hii Arjun!" Beamed gauri Like A Sunshine.

"I'm  too excited it's our first day in the university, hope I find a boyfriend here atleast" said gauri sulking

Arjun rolled his eyes and gave a look like tuu kabhi nahi sudregi?!(You're Never Gonna Change)

Arjun And Gauri are best friends since childhood they respect eachother and love eachother as good friends, just friends!

Gauri is always on hunting mode for a boyfriend but not even a single man till the date make her go weak in the knees and Arjun he's a very sweet boy he loves Gauri a lot as a friend and he never fails to protect her and is like a brother Gauri never had

People dear to them always know what kind of bond they share but to outsiders they look like lovey - dovey couple

"So Madam class chale?" (let's go to class) asked arjun

"arey  yaar don't be so boring let me have my own fun atleast let my eyes be happy!"

Ohh God Gauri these guys not gonna run away you will see the same faces for two more years so let's go now I don't wanna be late on first day itself.

"Okiee but wait just a second" she said pouting and gave a quick glance around but didn't find anyone attractive so she started moving towards class along with arjun.

Gauri is so very excited for her first day that she isn't walking but flying literally and all of a sudden people around her started moving as the first bell rang and she was so fast that she stopped herself from dashing others but some how lost her balance and is about to land on ground.

But arjun came to her rescue and held
her strongly in his arms giving a filmy scene vibes.

And then straightening her he started lecturing her about why can't she ever be careful and all and she just stood there laughing like an idiot.

"Okay okay cool ain't we getting late now??" asked Gauri smirking

"Ohh  Damnn I don't wanna be late on the first dy itself let's go" said arjun and dragged Gauri towards the classroom holding her hand securely.

They made friends very quickly in the class one among them was Rudra Singh Oberoi he's smart, rich and cute but is very chirpy and friendly just like Gauri so they got along really well on their first meet.

Among all the students in the class, six people got together really quick including rudra, Gauri and arjun and they thought of chilling in the canteen during break

Once the class is over they all left to canteen laughing happily, talking about their families and knowing about eachother.

Once they settled in the canteen Gauri turned towards rudra and asked what about you rudra??

Rudra Started talking about him and told them about his brothers and how much he love his brothers and was telling them about how his second elder brother studies in the same college and just then he came there in search of rudra.

Hey ru!! said om from the back Of their table, O!!! said rudy turning back to look at him and asked you came to talk with me wow that's new?!

In response omkara just smiled and asked him about how his first day in the college going and Rudy stretched his hands showing the bunch of five People sitting there indicating him like this is how it is going.