5. Promises...?

Akumu POV:

The group stays silent... "What do you mean with old enemies...?" Yoon asked. I sigh. "Well... it started a few years ago...

It was two years after our parents were murdered. Me and my brother were just travelling around a lot, we didn't stay long in the villages. One day me and Nate were just playing a game of tag. I was it at that point and my brother was running away, he is pretty fast so I couldn't keep up with him. At one point I lost him and I yelled his name so he came back.

But then I heard a scream. His scream...

I ran to the place it came from and saw my brother getting held by three men and four others were watching. Of course I went in to help him, but back then I wasn't the best and strongest fighter... Those men were too strong and a few minutes after I came to help they got me as well. One of them pulled out a knife and was planning on killing Nate...

I couldn't bear seeing the only family I had left, get murdered in front of me, so I cried out for help. The man turned around and stabbed me in the stomacg because of that... And then he hit my face, so I fell on the ground...

I could hear the group gasp, but I ignored it.

The man then turned back to Nate and raised his hand with the knife. Suddenly I hear a scream of horror behind me. At that point I was lying on the ground, so I couldn't see what was happening behind me, but my brother also had a shocked look on his face.

I couldn't bear the pain anymore so I closed my eyes. I heard more and more screams. And then I felt two arms around me. "Akumu hold on please... don't leave me..." And then I heard a voice. "Omg, how could they do such a thing, they're still children!?" And then I heard another voice, closer this time. "Hey kid, let me help your sister."

After that everything went black.

A few hours later I woke up again. I was laying on a bed and my brother was sitting next to the bed.As soon as I started to move he jumped up and hugged me. "I thought I was going to lose you too..." he said.

"Ah, she's awake I see." The voice from before says. I look up to see a boy with a white hoodie and skin. But his face scared me the most. There was a giant cut on his mouth.

He introduced himself as Jeff, Jeff the Killer. He told us where we were. He also introduced us to the rest of the group. It was a giant group, I can tell you that... They told us that they were a bunch of serial killers, called the Creepypastas. But at that point I still believed that everyone could change.

Me and my brother became closer and closer with them. We had a lot of fun. And after a few months, they promised us something... They promised to never kill anyone ever again. And I was stupid enough to believe them...

Of course, we had to go on after another two months, but we promised that we would come and visit again. But in the end, we never did, because of that one night...

It was about five months later when we decided to go to the village, near to the Creepypasta mansion. But when we came in the village, there was no one there. We couldn't find anyone, until we heard a scream. Of course, we went to look and help... But what we saw, broke us... We saw almost the entire village... dead...

But that wasn't the worst part for us... That was when we saw who killed them...

I stop for a moment because I feel tears coming in my eyes. I quickly blink a few times. The group is still listening, so I go on.

We saw Jeff, kneeling on a body, carving a smile like his... We saw Hoodie, shooting a kid... We saw Jane and Nina, murdering an old man... We saw Smile Dog eating an arm from one of the bodies... We saw EJ, cutting out the kidney of a body...

At that point I realised, that they lied to us. All they said were lies... I felt so betrayed, and my brother felt the same... I couldn't help myself and walked down to them and said. "We, the Creepypastas, promise to never kill someone again..." They immediately looked up. They were so shocked to see us.

"Wait, Akumu, Nathan this is not what you think... We were just-" OH SHUT UP JEFF, I yelled! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU GUYS, I THOUGHT WE COULD TRUST YOU! YOU PROMISED! YOU PROMISED... You promised... you wouldn't kill anyone...

At this point I could feel the tears streaming from my eyes, but I still kept talking...

That's when Jeff said: "Well, we can't help it you know, this is what we do." That made me so angry and sad... So I said that I never wanted to see them ever again, and my brother agreed. I also said that if I ever saw them killing ever again, I would kill them.

Since that day, I promised myself that I would train to become stronger than they were. And I learned that I couldn't trust anybody ever again...

I look back up to the group. Yoon, Kija and Zeno also had tears in their eyes... "Akumu, I'm so sorry..." Yoon said, and at that point, I broke down completely. I fell to the ground crying, like I could never stop again. Then someone picks me up and starts walking. It was Shin-ah... It was getting dark already and I didn't get much sleep the last few nights. So after a while I felt my eyes closing. Before I fell asleep I could hear a whisper from Shin-ah, "It's going to be... okay... Akumu..." I also heard Zeno say: "Zeno won't let them hurt you again miss, Zeno promises..." "And so will we" Kija said. "Thank you guys..." I answer before falling asleep in Shin-ahs arms.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

𝐇𝐢 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞.

𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞... 𝐒𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧 𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐦 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐮𝐩... 𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞!

{𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑙𝑜𝑟 𝑏𝑙𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑖𝑠𝑛'𝑡 𝑎𝑙𝑤𝑎𝑦𝑠 𝑒𝑣𝑖𝑙} AkaNoYona fanficजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें