Snowed-Inn

Pairing: Adam Driver x Fem!Reader

Written: January 6th, 2021

Posted: January 6th, 2021

Warning: None

Word Count: 1,032

Summary: The weather having a mind of it's old, threw a wrench in your plans causing you and Adam to come up with a plan B on your best friends trip. 

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" You questioned as you continued to sit on the couch while listening to the meteorologist

"Of course, why? What are they saying?" Adam questioned from his bedroom.

"Well, they're saying we could get anywhere between an inch of snow and ten." You bit the side skin on your thumb mindlessly.

Plopping down beside you, Adam glanced at you before turning to face the TV. Reaching over, he gently tugged your thumb away from your mouth.

"Having second thoughts about our trip?" He questioned nudging your shoulder.

Turning to face him, you sent him a stern glare. "No way."

Adam chuckled raising his hands in surrender. "Just making sure."

You sighed, shaking your head. "Nothing could make me not want to go on this trip with you, Adam. It's been forever since our last best friend hangout."

Adam frowned. "Right. Best friend." He muttered to himself. Letting out a huff, he returned to his bedroom resuming his packing.

"How much longer until you're ready?" You questioned standing up, making your way towards his room. Crossing your arms you leaned against the door frame. Biting your lip you gazed at Adam as he stumbled around his room.

Grinning at you, he rolled his eyes. "I'm almost ready."

You hummed in response as you silently continued admiring him.

Once he was done, he grabbed his bag moving to stand before you. His close proximity sending his cologne through your nostrils.

"Should we go?" He questioned gazing down at you with softened eyes.

Feeling yourself at a loss for words, you gulped before nodding. Stepping aside you allowed Adam through the threshold, leading you to his car.

Beginning your trip, you and Adam sang along to songs, both of you singing off-key.

Gasping, you excitedly slapped Adam's arm.

"Owe, owe, what!" He exclaimed while chuckling.

"We forgot the road trip snacks!" You muttered furrowing your eyebrows together.