of_her_randomness

BOOK TITLE:
Soulmates & What We Expect
by: of_her_randomness

REVIEWER: L_Lawliet_0928

TITLE: 10/10

It's cute and goes with the story really well!! It gives a bit of an insight to what the story will be about.

COVER: 4/10

I think as a fanfiction, it should have the characters on it, but other than that, it's a pretty cover and I like the font of the title on it.

DESCRIPTION: 9/10

It's great! It gives an introduction to what happened before the story and at the beginning, and it shows what it's gonna be about! I love that it hooks the reader in like a description is!

PLOT: 9/10

It's cute and interested! I haven't watched Miraculous Ladybug, but you've explained it so well while you're writing this that I actually understood it!!

ENJOYMENT: 20/20

I don't know Miraculous Ladybug, but I loved this fanfiction!!! You did an amazing job with this!!!!

GRAMMAR/SPELLING: 28/30

Your sentences are sometimes run-ons, but other than that I only found one or two spelling errors while reading this! Great job!

CHARACTERS: 10/10

I don't know these characters very well, but they're so cute, and the way they interact is so natural and cute!

REVIEW: Your writing style is great! You describe things really well and your plot is fluid and and really works with the story! I would just change the cover and read over your chapters to fix the couple of spelling errors there were :) Other than that, great job on this, I actually really had fun reading this!

90/100