dort.

Dort. Dort is what holds us up. Dort is what we walk upon. Dort is...

Sexy 😳.
Shinsou, errr, Kneecapsou was a sad bitch. He no sleep like a fucking dumbass. He was like "no" and now his bed is gone. He doesn't have a bed and it's stupid Denki's fault. He's a fucking bitch.

While Kneecapsou was thinking about what a stupid bitch Pikachu is, he had an idea. He would use his favourite thing to get his revenge: Dort.

Of course, he couldn't just take dirt without asking, so ask he did. "Dort-san, can I take you with me?" asked Kneecapsou meekly. "" said Dort. Kneecapsou, being the delusional insomniac he's being written as, took that as a yes and kissed the Dort before filling a wheelbarrow with it.

"Yes, Pikachu-kisame will regret stealing my bed now!" Said Knëecapsou to himself.

"Smells like dirt." Said Pikachu, lying in Knèècapsous bed. "Whatever, it's better than the floor since my bed disintegrated."

Eventually, Pikachu fell asleep, and Kñèècæpsou wheeled the d o r t in his room.

"That wasn't very seggs of you," Kñèèçæpßôü said quietly, beginning to pour the dirt on Pikachu. "luckily it'll the last un-seggs thing you do."

After covering Pikachu in d    o    r    t, Kńééćápśóú went outside and layed face down in the d        o        r      t licking it until he died from lack  d            o             r          t intake.