1// Meeting with a psychiatrist

It all started with your father's death. All this made everyone laugh at you at school and your mother was your only support at the time. When your mom started noticing things you were doing like you started cutting yourself, you were getting depressed, became an introvert, and started having nightmares all too often, she decided to do what was best for you... Moving. A very close friend of your mothers has offered you a psychiatrist who is supposed to help you. They say he's the best in his field and many people praise him. You don't even know how everything could have happened...

.

.

.

"Y/N? Y/N to Earth, wake up! " Your mother woke you up. Just now you were standing outside the door of the best psychiatrist, Hannibal Lecter. You're really nervous, but at the same time, you don't care. Your life is already ruined. Why would you want help from someone? You're doing this for your mother.

The door opened and there stood a rather attractive man in a black suit. First he met your mother, they shook hands and then he looked at you. It was as if the sentence stopped except for the two of you, and you just stared at each other. But your mother had to stop it. "This is my daughter, Y/N. " Dr. Lecter held out his hand, but you didn't accept it. You've never shaken hands with anyone, and you're not going to change it just for one psychiatrist. "She doesn't shake hands with anyone. In fact, she won't let anyone touch her. " Your mother explained, and he just nodded that he understood.

" I'd like to talk to your mother alone. Please come in, " Your mother just smiled at you and they both left you in the waiting room. While you were bored, looking at paintings and strange sculptures, your mother came out with a slightly dissatisfied expression, followed by Dr. Lecter. Your mother came to you and smiled nervously. "Now it's your turn. But I'm going to leave, because it's going to be a long time, so I'll meet you in the parking lot all right? " You just nodded your head and she hugged you. You said good-bye and Dr. lecter left the door open for you to enter. You closed the door behind you and turned around. Dr. Lecter was leaning against his tidy desk, staring at you while you were enjoying the room.

"I expected something different, " You finally spoke and immediately attracted Dr. Lecter. "What did you expect? " He asked you, and you both looked at each other. "As with other psychologists.. A little room with nothing but a table, chair and weird paintings," You sat in the chair in front of Dr. Lector. He just smiled and sat in the other chair in front of you. "You see, I'm not like other psychiatrists... How do you feel about moving and stuff?" He asked you, and you thought. How do you feel, anyway? "Nothing." "Nothing?" He repeated your answer. "Lonely..." You look at the ground and you stare at your shoes. "You often worry about being alone?" You looked up again and met each other's eyes like a hunter and his prey.