Chapter 10

"I GOT 17% AGAIN?!"

[Y/n] exclaimed as she held her test paper tightly that it almost crumpled. [Y/n] sighed and looked over at Kageyama who seemed to have a normal expression.

"What did you get?" [Y/n] asked. Kageyama looked at her before handing his test paper to her.

"45%?!"

[Y/n] exclaimed as she stared at Kageyama's score, who had a victory smirk on his face. "HOW- WHA-" [Y/n] breathed out, lost in words. "I used volleyball to solve the equations." Kageyama said.

[Y/n]'s eye twitched at the reply. "What- You know what, I'm not even gonna ask." [Y/n] sighed and straightened her posture as the teacher stood up from her desk.

"Okay, as you all know, we will have the prom tomorrow at 7 pm. So I hope you asked who your prom dates will be. Wear a formal prom outfit, just don't wear a too revealing outfit. I'm talking to you girls." The teacher said as everyone nodded. "Have a good day." And with that, everyone started packing and left the class to have lunch.

[Y/n] left to go to the cafeteria first, so Kageyama was just on his way there. He thought about asking [Y/n] to the prom, since he had no one else to ask. But is that really the reason?

As he entered the cafeteria, he saw [Y/n] talking to Hinata. Kageyama being a jealous tsundere decided to eavesdrop on their conversation.

"Ne [L/n]~chan, wanna be my prom date?" Hinata asked, making Kageyama's eyes widened. "Sure! You can pick me tomorrow by 6:40 pm." [Y/n] replied. "I will! See ya tomorrow!" Hinata exclaimed before walking away.

After the conversation, Kageyama frowned. He couldn't help but feel sad that Hinata already asked [Y/n] to the prom. Kageyama sighed before walking towards [Y/n] have lunch with her.

"Hello, Kageyama~kun!" [Y/n] greeted Kageyama as she bit down on her [F/F]. "Hey..." Kageyama said in a quiet tone as he sat down across from her. "Something the matter?" [Y/n] asked. "Nope." Kageyama replied as he gave [Y/n] a reassuring smile.

"Have you asked someone to prom yet?" [Y/n] asked. "No, not yet..." Kageyama sighed and drank his milk.

"I'm sure you'll find someone, unless you pick a boy." [Y/n] jokingly said. "BOKE!"

~
~
~
~
~

Kageyama had finished his milk so he went to go buy another one. "I'll be right back." Kageyama said to [Y/n]. "Okeh!" [Y/n] exclaimed and Kageyama left the cafeteria.

As Kageyama got to the vending machine, he brought milk and was about to go back to the cafeteria but someone stopped him.

And that someone is Harada Aimi.

"Hey Kageyama~kun! I heard that Hinata asked [L/n] to the prom!" Aimi exclaimed. "Yeah." Kageyama replied bluntly and tried to walk away but Aimi grabbed his arm.

"Sooo since [L/n] is unavailable, wanna go to the prom with me?" Aimi asked. Kageyama glared at her but hesitated to answer. But Kageyama being selfish, he answered...

"Alright...I'll go with you." Kageyama answered, making Aimi's eyes sparkle in happiness.

"YAY!" Aimi exclaimed and kissed Kageyama's cheek, which caught him off guard. "Bye bye!~" Aimi exclaimed before running away.

Kageyama just stood there, wiping his cheek where Aimi kissed him. His face scrunched up in disgust, he cannot believe that he let that girl kiss him.