Chapter 5

[Y/n] just finished her music class as she packed her stuff, going to the court to watch the team practice. Kageyama and Hinata had left early for an early practice so they didn't have music class with [Y/n].

While walking in the hallway, she spotted Kiyoko. "Kiyoko~senpai! Hello!" [Y/n] exclaimed as she ran towards Kiyoko. "Oh, hello [L/n]~san." Kiyoko greeted her and gave her a smile. "Oh, could you please write the statistics of the team's strengths? My teacher just asked me for help so I'll be gone for a half hour." Kiyoko said. "Sure! Leave it to me, senpai!" [Y/n] exclaimed as she gave Kiyoko a grin. "Thank you, [L/n]~san. Here's the notebook. You can return it tomorrow or just leave it in my locker." Kiyoko said as she handed [Y/n] her notebook before walking away.

~
~
~
~
~

As [Y/n] arrived at the court, she opened the door but she jumped when she saw a ball coming straight at her. Just in time, she ducked and the ball went outside.

"A-Ah! [L/n]~san! Are you okay?" Nishinoya asked [Y/n] as he approached her. "I'm fine don't worry, Noya~senpai." [Y/n] replied as she gave Nishinoya a smile. As [Y/n] walked away, Nishinoya held his chest as he was blushing and had sparkles in his eyes. "SHE CALLED ME SENPAI!!!!" Nishinoya exclaimed loudly.

"Hello, Kageyama~kun." [Y/n] greeted Kageyama who jumped a bit from the voice. "O-Oh, [L/n]~san. Hi. Came here to watch?" Kageyama said. "Oh no I randomly walked in here." [Y/n] sarcastically said as Kageyama rolled his eyes. "Yes I came here to watch and I'm also here to list everyone's strengths." [Y/n] said. "Oh, okay." Was all Kageyama said before [Y/n] walked away and sat beside Coach Ukai.

~
~
~
~
~

After practice, the team has already left but only Kageyama was left to clean the court, including [Y/n]. "Kageyama~kun, can you play volleyball with me?" [Y/n] asked. "Do you even know how to play volleyball?" Kageyama questioned. "Yeah, I played volleyball in middle school." [Y/n] replied. "Alright, let's go." Kageyama sighed as he picked up a volleyball.

Kageyama did a serve and [Y/n] received it. And vice versa. It was going like that until Kageyama served the ball too hard and hit [Y/n] in the nose.

"OW! WHAT THE @!?@$%*(#&?!"

[Y/n] exclaimed loudly as she held her nose which was now bleeding. "[L/n]~san! I-I'm sorry! Are you okay?!" Kageyama asked as he crouched down in front of [Y/n]. "DO I LOOK- OW!" [Y/n] exclaimed once again. "E-Erm...let's go to the hospital." Kageyama said as he helped [Y/n] stand up.