2; NOTIFICATIONS

Isabella started to get way too distracted by the buzzing of her phone on the side of her desk now, as she tried her best to continue her stream, she had been playing Among Us for three hours now and for two of them, her phone had started and never stopped buzzing. Bella looked at her chat hoping maybe someone knew what was going on but the chat simply said the buzzing noise was annoying them. "Sorry guys! I don't know what is happening, how about we finish this round-off and we all go to sleep huh?" The chat agreed and started to spam hearts, Bella chuckled as she watched her screen again, she really had an awesome fanbase. Not long after she watched her dark blue character shoot an innocent white astronaut and she chuckled as the victory screen lighted up before her. "We won you guys! Awesome! I want to thank you all for joining me and I hope you have a goodnight sleep. Drink some water, take care and I'll see you later, Bluebella out!" She ended the stream and sighed contently, stroking her blonde hair back behind her ears.

Bella got up from her chair and got up grabbing her phone as she walked through her apartment, throwing her phone on her bed as she went into the bathroom, clueless about what was going on. She turned on the shower and let it run for a little while as she undressed, throwing her hoodie in the laundry basket that stood next to the bathroom door. She grabbed her shower utilities and quickly got in the shower, sighing as she felt herself being embraced by the warm water. "You had a good day today Bella." she chuckled and when she was finished with her shower she dried herself off and got dressed in some soft pyjamas and under her sheets, ready to go to bed soon she grabbed her phone and turned it on only to shoot back up right away. "Oh my FUCKING god!"

Bella held her own head as she saw all the notifications from her Twitter, Instagram, youtube and twitch. She gained multiple THOUSANDS of followers within a few hours. What the hell had happened? She opened her Twitter and stared at her screen, she had gone from 10k followers to 20k. She bit her lip and swallowed as she typed out a tweet.

Isabella Price @bluebella

Hello everybody! Thank you for 15k on Twitch, 25k on YouTube and 20k right here on Twitter :)! no offence by the way but... What the hell happened?

⋮ 2,3k ⟳1,9k ♡ 5,6k

— @user1: Wait you didn't hear?

— @user2: OMG BELLA OTV LOVES YOU

— @user3: Who else is here from OTV's last stream?

— @user4: BELLA CHECK OTV's latest vid!!

— @user5: CONGRATS

— @user6: why tf is she even trending lmao

— @LilyPichu: OMG, sorry we didn't know you would blow up so much from this! Congratulations though (◕ ω ◕✿) DM us if maybe you want to join one of our Among us streams sometime!

Bella opened her YouTube and quickly opened the last Video OTV posted as Lily, Michael, Scarra, Poki and Toast appeared before her on the screen, she watched for a while, enjoying the stream as she always did until she heard Toast read out a question. "Who do you guys like to watch together as a group or in other words, who is you guys' favourite streamer/YouTuber?" Lily clapped her hands enthusiastically and looked at the others. "Can I answer this one?" The group nodded and gave Lily the word as she moved to the edge of her seat and smiled. "Our favourite streamer at the moment has to be Bluebella, she is a fellow streamer and YouTuber with very cool videos. She does everything really: Commentary videos, Beauty videos, Some music covers and Gaming! Oh gosh, Isabella if you see this you should totally dm me so we can all play some Among Us together! so her Social Media will be in the description of this video, go and check her out!"

Bella could feel her eyes tear up as she smiled widely, she loved these guys and here she was, being adored by the people she loved watching. She cried silent tears of happiness for a while before opening her Twitter up once more and clicking on one of the pages she followed. She stared at it for a while as she felt the room around her get smaller, her chest tightening as she closed her eyes. She could feel the anxiety in her body but she continued taking deep breaths and opened her DM's as she typed out a message. 'Well... There is no going back now.' She thought as she smiled at her screen, maybe a new era was coming.

@LilyPichu ✔ — Direct Messages

@bluebella Hey! I would like to take you up on that offer of playing Among Us together sometime!