Getting to know me...

Yeah, usual presentation guys, my name is Elle Weekes, like Dallon Weekes, the bassist from Panic! At The Disco, i am 17 years old, and well, i love to write and to sing, i used to dance and sing but that was when i was little and wasn't scared of the world, I live with my parents in Salt Lake City, that's in Utah, i am about to finish high school, and my parents want me to think about college, but, my true dream is to be a Make up artist, sounds stupid, I know, but that is my dream, even though i know im not gonna reach it...

I love music, and photography and make up, but i never learned to play any instrument, just to sing, i have two cameras, a polaroid, and a pro, but that's kind of a hobby, and i have my precious make up, no one touches it besides me... Yeah, possessive.

I just have two real friends, Annya and Gabe, they are the persons i trust the most, besides my brother, except that right now he's not here.

My parents are awesome, they try to get me, sometimes they can't but i still love them so so much, when im sad they always try to make me happy and they are the best parents. Dallon, he is obviously the oldest, and he is the best brother anyone could ask for, he helped me in my dark times, and i can trust him, even he is not here, i miss him so damn much, and i am looking forward to see him soon.