When Elder Helian heard this, he felt as if there were ants in his pants all of a sudden.

After all, Xiao Yu was different from Liao Qingtian, he was his nephew!

Baili Jia Jue noticed that and raised the corner of his lips evilly. "Then we should ask Young Master Liao to come over to the yamen. Besides, please bring along Magistrate Liao so that he could be Liao Qingtian's companion along his journey."

Helian Wei Wei heard Baili Jia Jue's words and approached him in silence, she spoke in a volume that only both of them could hear, "Your last sentence..."

"Yes... I'm imitating you."

His Highness had admitted straightforwardly but this had disconcerted Helian Wei Wei. She could not help but twitch her lips several times.

Baili Jia Jue gazed at the lovely face in front of him, revealing a deep expression that resembled a smile.

Now, Helian Wei Wei was 100 percent confirmed that His Highness was dallying with her.

What a hobby!

Forget it, for she was a bossy president after all.

All the bossy presidents in the novel's world would be tortured by their halves all the time.

His Highness was so much better as compared with those who would often cry, saying, "No, I don't want to, I really don't want".

Helian Wei Wei who was satisfied took a praiseworthy glance at Baili Jia Jue.

On the contrary, Heize who was standing beside her and observed the way they get along reached his hand to his chin and stroked it. He pulled her over and said before Magistrate Liao and Young Master Liao had arrived, "What's going on between you and the Third Prince?"

"What do you mean by 'what's going on'?" Helian Wei Wei raised her eyebrows and answered "Oh" before she.spoke seriously, "Don't you know? I've been telling you before that as a bossy president, we should adapt to our other half. This is all about own doctrine! And standards!"

Upon hearing this, Heize's expression stunned.

He only retrieved his extremely slow voice speed after so long, "Thus, you're still defining yourself as a bossy president and the Third Prince as the opposite of a wooer?"

After finishing his sentence, Heize had a misconception as if he was choked by his own saliva.

It has been a long time, hadn't the Third Prince seen Her Highness"108 Ways to Court Your 'Wife'?

Why didn't he stop her from thinking in this way?

Helian Wei Wei gazed at Heize oddly. "It's me who courted him first."

Heize raged deep inside his heart!

Was this the key point?

She should focus on the reason why she would position herself as a bossy president!

Don't you notice that those bossy presidents are males?

While Heize took a deep breath and was about to say something, His Highness took a glance at him carelessly, with warning filled in his eyes.

At that moment, he was stumped.

He raised his head and looked up to the sky.

Then, he glanced at her sister, who had used to be astute yet silly and adorable now.

He reached out his hand to pat on Helian Wei Wei's shoulder. "You can just set your mind in that way, it's great."

She was such a pity and an innocent girl. Perhaps the crafty His Highness would not let anyone else tell her what was the subtle difference in the end...