It did not even deserve his attention.

He had investigated the background of the person with the surname Wei personally – it was too clean, there was nothing special...

But who would have figured out that a prince would stay beside such a low position official!

The feelings of regret drowned Elder Helian.

Fortunately, he was not totally stuck inside yet.

Everything was done by Liao Qingtian and he could say that he was hoodwinked by him, resulting in him to accuse the Third Prince just like the other imperial officials.

If the worst comes to the worst, he would only be blamed for loose discipline and not being aware of the truth.

The Retired Emperor would definitely not condemn him to a severe punishment due to this issue!

Upon thinking this, Elder Helian finally relaxed and tried to make himself look calm to purge himself of suspicion...

Then, the boss of Bayview Seafood Restaurant, Boss Lee who was among the crowd tried to run away when he saw the situation was not beneficial!

However, before he could take his first step, a phantom approached before him.

It was Da Xiong.

His extraordinary tall and sturdy body size allowed him to just lift anyone up easily.

Boss Lee was astonished to come across such a huge colossus.

It was then Da Xiong held Boss Lee's collar in one hand and lifted him up at once as if he was just carrying a cabbage. He brought him before Baili Jia Jue and threw him onto the ground, speaking loudly and carelessly, "Your Highness, this fellow has been sneaking outside for long. You've instructed me to notice the crowd and I've noticed him off the beam since just now. Additionally, he was the one saying for the sake of Bayview Seafood Restaurant and slandering Lord Wei!"

Boss Lee dared not raise his head, instead, he tried to cover.his face desperately.

Helian Wei Wei walked toward him at a slow pace and laughed jeeringly, "Isn't this Boss Lee?"

"Lord Wei! Please spare my life!" This Lee guy was as slippery as an eel. When he found that Helian Wei Wei had recognized him, he started to prove himself innocent, "I'm just a titular boss of the Bayview Seafood Restaurant who can't take control or make decisions! The real boss of this restaurant is Liao Qingtian!"

He did not mention anything about Elder Helian as he paused his words.

This was how smart a merchant could be.

He would never get things into an impasse.

Since Elder Helian was still sitting up there, he would definitely not disclose his involvement.

Helian Wei Wei knew that he did not finish his words. She was good at interrogate these cunning convicts other than fighting and scuffling ever since her last life. Once she noticed that Boss Lee's eyesight had been floating back and forth, Helian Wei Wei knew that there was something fishy. "Is Boss Lee trying to shirk your responsibility to Liao Qingtian because he's dead? Do you really think that you can get over this? You better spit the truth, else you'll have to accompany Liao Qingtian to embark on a journey."

"No, no, no! I will tell, I will tell everything!" Boss Lee lowered his eyesight and had broken into a cold sweat in fear but he still managed to roll his eyes. "It is Magistrate Liao's idea to run this restaurant in the first place. He said that it's really easy to cheat on the outsiders and they dare not say anything. That's why we set such a high price. After that, Bayview Seafood Restaurant became popular so Magistrate Liao claimed that we could worry less and gain more by serving cheap dead shrimps and crabs. I hesitated for this may cause problems but Magistrate Liao's favorite son, Young Master Liao assured that there wouldn't be any problem as the yamen also belongs to them!"