As she deliver their food, nothing happened.

But when it came to her food she was tripped by Jennie, Her food had flopped to the floor and her cheek got bruised.

The other Juniors gasped, so are the seniors, Seung saw it and rushed to Y/n's aid.

Seung lifted up Y/n at her back and looked at Jennie in disbelief.

"You spoiled brat! Don't come near ME nor Y/N EVER AGAIN!" Seung Roared at the kitten.

Students began to tremble as they heard Seung shout or roared, Ryujin and Lia finished their food and walked at Seung's side.

Lia Crossed her arms and Ryujin glared at the boys who are approaching them, probably backing Jennie up.

"Hey watch your mouth dumb girl!" A dog looking boy shouted at Seung his saliva getting on Seung's face that made y/n stiffine a laugh.

"You don't shout at Kai's girlfriend like that loser!" Seung only looked at the boy with greasy hair. And the other boys throwing insults at her.

"Watch your saliva, you dirty ass dog!" Ryujin shouted back.

The boy who is so called 'The Dog' gave an offended gasp and looked at Ryujin readying his fist. Ryujin saw this and smirked.

"You Bitch! You don't know is this Man!" The Greasy haired boy remarked.

"I don't give a damn who is he, in fact his stupid ass spoiled Bitch just tripped our friend here! And now your angry at us?" Ryujin shouted getting angry.

"I am Kim Jongin! The next heir of KimGames! I might as well sue your ass!" Kai shouted at Ryujin and Seung.

Y/n wanted to say something back like "My friend composed BIG BANG, 2NE1, SNSD AND WONDER GIRLS SONGS!" or like "My friend is Choi Sam! The famous Hidden singer at America!".

Seung noticed y/n gripping her blazer out of anger, she took a bit of time before replying Jongin.

"My name is Kang Seung-Shi. People may not find me special. But maybe today I'll let this slide, but seeing my friend get tripped and humiliated and angry. I know that I won't let this opportunity pass like your shit in the boys bathroom." Seung said student snorted as they heard the shit part, but they got curious on why they feel like Seung is hiding something big.

"Do you guys perhaps know the famous song writer and Hidden American singer named Choi Sam?" Seung asked them with a straight face and one raised eyebrow.

Students squealed as they heard the famous song writer and hidden American singers name as they know her everywhere.

And they planned on going to her fan sign later for tips and her face reveal.

"Of course we know dumbass! We're a big fan of her. And she might as well fall for our charms. Right guys?" The D.O. guy said cockily.

Students scoffed at D.O.'s remark.

"She's gay dumbass" Lia said rolling her eyes at the obvious facts.

Kai just 'Tch'd and darted his eyes at Seung signalling her to continue what she was saying.

"You Boys are not aloud to go to my Fan sign later, In fact the fan sign will be cancelled." Seung said that made y/n freeze as she looked at her friend.

"Go tell them Y/n......tell them who I really am." Seung said to her friend.

Y/n smiled brightly and cleared her throat, Ready to brag about her friend and smack them with reality.

"This girl right here who is carrying me right now is the one and only CHOI SAM! The Famous Song Writer! The Famous Hidden American Singer! Her fan sign will be held later with her saying she will reveal her face right? And this is her right now! The fan sign will be cancelled as the place that the fan sign was about to take place are full of sasaengs! So here she is! Revealing her face to your ugly asses! KANG SEUNG-SHI THE NORMAL INTIMIDATING SCARY COLD SENIOR-*gets elbowed* OUCH-IS THE ONE AND ONLY CHOI SAM!" Y/n shouted feeling proud.

Seung chuckled at y/n and faced Kai who was so shocked so is his girl friend.

The boys tried to persuade Seung and apologize to her but Seung only ignored them and went to the nurses office.

Ryujin and Lia following her still shock but still chased after them.

Once they opened the door they found them Cuddled up with each other while Seung was in her neutral face while applying ice at y/n's cheek.

They chuckled at the sight and soon joined them sitting at the sides of the bed.

"Cause Your Really My Dearest Friend."

To Be Continued...