Aadi call someone about sidharth, who told that they taking him to the hospital. Sana look at aadi crying, her eyes also filled with tears. She never thought that someday will cry for that monster who she hate so much. Also cursing herself for thinking him go away from her, because now his absence is killing her from inside.

She just hold aadi's hand and says, "Nothing will be happen to him, don't forget he is a monster." He nodded and look outside the window, "I know he is a fighter, and know very well how to win." Wiped her tears sana look downward when her eyes fall on the black beaded chain which is hanging on her neck.

She hold it and for the first time pray for him, no matter how much she hate him but never want anything like this happen to him. Whole way both keep quite and just do pray for him. Soon they reached and run inside the hospital, guards told that they take him inside right now. Both run to the direction , aadi rush to him but sana stand rooted at her place.

He is laying unconscious on the stretcher, blood oozing out from his head, hands and other places. Her whole body is start shivering in fear, throat chocked, heart beats seems stop. Numerous tears falling continually from her brown orbs, she bit her lips and run run towards him and hold his bloody hands with trembling hands.

But soon doctor take him inside for operation, in her whole doctor carrier she never shiver in front of any patient nor treating him before. But now seeing his blood she just blank, not a single thing come in her mind. Aadi thumped on the chair and crying continuously, Sana bit her lips and move to towards the god statue. Never in her dreams she thought to pray in front of god for that monster.

But today she can only see his smirks face and that unconscious one. "I don't know why? What? But please keep him safe, and bring his conscious back. I never want anything like this, no matter what he did but never think harming me physically. Or i can say that do a huge favour on me by saving from that vikrant. Please safe him, i don't have any problem with him. Please.."

She move to aadi after sometimes, just then doctor come outside. Both run to him and Sana asks, "I am also a doctor, please tell me he is fine right? Or is there any problem?" He says, "There's so much of blood loss, injuries are deep. Everything seems fine but we can't say anything untill he gain his consciousness back." Sana wipes her tears and asks, "Can i meet him please?"

Doctor nodded in yes and go from there. Sana look at aadi who blink his eyes and says, "You go, till i see the other things." Taking a deep breath she enter inside the room and find him laying on the bed unconscious with bandages and needles insert inside his hands. Fresh tear drop start flowing from her eyes, needles piercing inside her heart by seeing him like this.

Somehow she sit besides him and says with a heavy voice, "Listen monster, i am not here for any sweet talk. I will give you an another challenge you have to wake up in one hour otherwise i will run from you and go so far that you will never find me. And then you can't even smell my scent. Let's see who wins this time. I hate you..." A loud sob escape from her mouth.

Crying for sometimes she put her head on his hand fall asleep. Sidharth blink her eyes almost half an hour, he winced in pain and says with half open eyes, "I told you hundred times that i hate hospitals aadi." He open his eyes when feeling something heavy on his one hand and shocked by looking at sana who is sleeping by holding his hand.

Unknowingly a slight smile come on his lips which immediately turns into a frown by seeing dry tear marks on her face. Did she cry for him? His heart skip a beat by this thought, but how could this be possible she hate him. He try to move his fingers which broke sana's sleep she sit in a jerk and says by looking at him, "You gain your consciousness back? Shit how could i fall asleep?"..

"Wait i call the doctor." Said she rushed outside before he say anything, but he still lay there in confusion by saw her behaviour. Coming outside sana wipes her tears, which he don't want to show him, because she herself not able to understand why he is affecting her so much. She call the doctor and aadi who is just coming from somewhere..

All move inside the room but sana stand near the door quietly. Doctor check him and said that everything is fine, except the external injuries. Aadi thanks the doctor and bashed on him, "What the hell you thinking yourself sidharth? Why you go alone without any guards and driver? I know you don't think about yourself at all but at least think about me or sa...".

Sidharth keep staring at sana who is standing there and look downstairs. Aadi shake his head and says, " You can stare at your wife later, but give me answer of my question. Why you drive rashly?" Sidharth roll his eyes and says, "Why you panicking so much aadi, see I am fine. Chill." Heard that Sana look at him with angry eyes and move outside.

He frowned and asks, "Why she is outside the house?" Aadi give him an impossible reaction and says, "Because she is an angel, who care for a monster. Cried and prayed for him but what he does showing attitude.

You know what now i also don't want to talk to you." Said he go from there. Sidharth think something and says from back, "Send her inside aadi." He twist his lips and go from there. Sana stand outside murmuring something in anger because he asked them to chill after facing a big accident.

***************************************
Let's see what happens next!!!