4

[ JINJOY ]

"sooyoung

"sooyoung..." jinyoung whispered to himself as he wrote an incorrect spelling of her obvious name. jinyoung was known in work for being the only person who can perfectly spell a name just by listening to them so why is he doing this? simple, he likes her.

jinyoung smiled at his wonderful masterpiece and went to grab the microphone to call her, "caramel frappe for sooyoung!" he happily said and placed the cup on the tray in front of him.

seconds later, the most beautiful woman he have ever laid eyes on walked towards him with a smile. she gave her thanks and took the drink, she drank a bit of her drink before looking at her name on the cup and frown at how her name was spelt.

"s-u-y-o-n-g?" she thought to herself, she gave one last thanks towards her barista, who has an innocent smile on his lips, before leaving the café to go to work, "i'm a regular customer her but still, after one year, he still misspell my name!" she complained out loud, not noticing jinyoung followed her to the door and heard her rant.

"aigo... she's so cute." jinyoung whispered to himself as she disappeared from his sight when she got into a bus towards work.

"your way of getting a girl's attention is weird..." someone immediately spoke beside jinyoung, making him jump in surprise. he stood stand and rolled his eyes when he saw jaebeom, one of his co-workers and friend here at the café.

"yeah, so?" jinyoung asked, avoiding jaebeom eyes.

"you're not gonna get her to like you back if you're being like that..." jaebeom teased, "go for it, jinyoung. stop hiding behind the counter and sharpies." he said before moving to a different table to clean that is a bit farther from where jinyoung is.

jinyoung immediately turned his head straight ahead as soon as he heard the door opened, hoping to see sooyoung but frown when it just bambam, one of his co-workers and friends too.

jinyoung went back to what he was doing earlier, cleaning their spotless counter because he was down and bored. it has been almost three weeks since he last saw sooyoung and he's feeling sad about it.

it hurt not seeing her eye smile after those long days, it felt like jinyoung's days weren't complete anymore. his friends did notice this and just tried to cheer him up since they also didn't know how to find her.

jinyoung excused himself for a minute, feeling thirsty so he went to their small employee headquarters to have a cup of water. bambam was there, fixing himself as his shift will start in a few minutes, "hey, bro!" bambam greeted and jinyoung just nod in acknowledgment and went to the water dispenser, "ouch. bambam got ignored..." he whispered to himself but jinyoung heard him to which he just chuckled quietly before he drank from his cup.

"jinyoung! she's here!" jaebeom yelled from the hallway and jinyoung immediately threw his used paper cup and ran towards the cashier, hoping to get her order.

and luckily he did.

"iced coffee, please..." sooyoung said faintly, almost like a whispered. some may say she looked terrible, she's wearing a dark hoodie and sweatpants, her hair was a mess and unwashed, she had her eyeglasses on, zero make-up that showed all her so called imperfections.

but to jinyoung, she was still the most beautiful woman he has ever laid eyes on.

"you already know me, right?" she sleepily said, "my life is a mess right now and i just need my coffee... please... don't misspell my name..." she blurted out as her eyes slowly close as she walked to a nearby table before resting her head on top of the table.

jinyoung stopped preparing her drink when he heard the last part, he smiled and nodded, "alright, sooyoung-ah."

it only took a few minutes for jinyoung to finish preparing her drink, he then went on to write on het cup as what he usually do. when he was finally done, he went to get the microphone with a smile on his face, "iced coffee for sooyoung!"

sooyoung jumped in surprise when she heard her name, she immediately went to the counter and took a sip from her cup to get her coffee of the day.

after taking a long sip and she was finally feeling a bit of herself, she looked at the letters written on the cup and smiled, "you spelled my name right!" she said and turned her cup, her smile immediately turned into a confused pout when she saw another set of letters on it, "'wygooadwm?' what's that?" she asked as she took a sip from her drink.

jinyoung nervously stood in front of her, "wygooadwm means... will you go out on a date with me?"

"you're asking me out? i thought you hated me because i know you purposely misspelled my name..." sooyoung said with a frown.

jinyoung immediately shook his head, "no no no! i never hated you! i only did that... to get your attention..." he whispered in embarrassment, feeling his cheeks warming as time pass by.

sooyoung laughed at this sight and took a table napkin from the counter, she pulled out a pen she always has and started writing down her number, "does friday night sounds good to you?"

"y-yes, o-of c-course! whenever y-you're f-free!"

"well then... jinyoung, i'll see you in a few days! and thank you for the coffee!" she said and showed her famous eye smile that made jinyoung feel an entire zoo in his heart and stomach, she waved her hand before leaving the café, leaving a red cheeked jinyoung as he clutched onto the note beside her phone number she left for him.

"that was a very stupid way to get my attention but it was clumsy and cute! see you on fri, jinyoung! -suyong XD"