our wistful moment is abruptly interrupted by the sound of jah's phone ringing in between us.

he keeps the kiss going for a few more seconds before pulling away and answering the phone.

"WE OUTSIDE NIGGA, HURRY UP." the voice says before jah could speak.

this person has a bad habit of that, i think to myself.

"YEAH NIGGA, WE OUTSIDE" a second voice says while laughing.

jah sighs, before hanging up the phone without a word.

he grabs the doorknob, opening the door walking out of my bedroom as i follow closely behind him.

was he not going to say anything after that...? i had never dreamed of my first kiss to be anything close to this, but now that it had happened, i wouldn't change anything.

as we reach the bottom of the stairs, i see the living room lighting up, due to the headlights beaming into the house from the front window.i make my way over to the front door and before i can open it up for him, he grabs me again placing his lips against mine once more. this time, with an intense feeling of hunger.

he pulls aways, opening the door suddenly after but turning around and saying one last thing to me before stepping out of the house.

"i'll be back later." he says lowly, "be dressed and ready."

and with that, he closes the door behind him.

jah
tuesday•3:18 a.m

i close the door behind me, making my way down the cobblestone path from her front door to the driveway.

i try to come up with a good explanation on why i kissed her. i don't think i like her, i haven't even known her that long, so i can't like her....right?

im knocked out of my thoughts by the obnoxious yelling out of the driver window.

"HURRY YO ASS UP, FOR THESE WHITE PEOPLE CALL THE POLICE ON US" Stokeley says before putting his head back in the window letting it up.

i finally make my way over to the car.

"nigga you always loud, its 3 a.m and you yelling" i said after getting in the car and shutting the door.

"niggas been sitting outside for damn near 30 minutes waiting on yo ass" Coolie says from the passenger seat.

"a damn liar, y'all just called me." i said, obviously annoyed.

"who damn house was that?" Stokeley asks as he speeds through the neighborhood.

i ignore his question. what was i going to say? a girl i met off twitter, the girl im talking to..? i decide to leave the question alone.

"this gon be quick?" I ask, fixing my hood on top of my dreads.

"shouldn't take no more than 15, tops." Stokeley says.

i look to my left, seeing a dark duffle bag. letting curiosity get the best of me, i open it up. to my surprise i see about 6-8 hand guns and 2 automatics. i pick up a hand gun. feeling the heavy metal in my hand, i enjoy the weight it puts on my wrist. i close the duffle bag, pocketing the gun. the car comes to a stop in front of what looks like an abandoned apartment building, no lights, ran down. straight out of a horror movie.