1 the beginning

"Angel angel come out come out where ever you are" Travis taunted

Travis hates that he can't just rip the lid off and demand for a wish, so when I don't feel like coming out he gets so mad and threatens to smash my bottle or throw it back in the ocean. I always try to get him to do it so I can be free from this curse.

"Travis you know I'm stuck in this bottle you hang around your neck! " I scream in anger. Travis hates he can't just rip my lid off and demand for a wish, so when i don't feel like coming out he gets so mad and threatens to smash my bottle or throw it back in the ocean. I always try and get him to do it so I can be free from this curse. But sadly he never dose  

Travis caught and found me 15 years ago and I've been imprisoned in the bottle since I was 10 years old, sentenced to eternity of service and granting wishes to my masters. The spell was placed on me by an evil witch because she thought I broke the eternal water glass that was a gift from the star gods and goddess. But since I only age when out of the bottle I'm now 15 and I hope I get out of this bottle soon so I can live a normal life but that was several eons ago when Hercules was rising to fame.

Hi I'm Andromeda but Travis the tyrant calls me his Angel at least when he wants something from me or when he wants to come visit me in this prison I call home. I can grant many wishes and unlike the Genie that is so famous from Aladdin I can grant more wishes and I'm a completely different type from him. I'm what you call a eternal Gennie which means I can grant as many wishes till one of three things happen. 1. I get released by my master and in that case it's never going to happen. 2. I finish my sentence which is 30 Centillion wishes and the last 3. If I fall in love or if someone falls for the true me the curse will break but they are the main three the others are boring and they just make the sentence shorter by 3.

Authors note :

I hope you enjoyed this chapter sorry that this chapter was so short i'll try and make the next one longer besides this is only like a small intro the really stuff start next chapter and it's going to be interesting

And for those who want to say the genie's name aloud this is how you say it An- dro - muh - duh

Please don't forget to vote ! it would be nice to have some votes or comments or even both thanks and don't forget to stay magical