3

LIM JOOKYUNG

Today, is the day where we move out.

Where?

Well, we're going back home to where we we're actually living.

Why?

Well my older sister reported that Dad lost all of his money which was 500,000 won i think...? He was scammed; He left the house to bring it back.

Right now, he's with us. Him and mom are in good terms again, so yeah... no wars.

"Did y'all packed everything?" Mom questioned us three, "I don't want to see y'all looking so dissapointed  because y'all forgot something. Pack every single thing up."

Minutes later...

"I'm gonna miss you, my baby!" Mom cried in act with her so-called 'tears'.

I'm also gonna miss our apartment. The memories I made in this town was really unforgetable...

Yeah, it was.

Mom cleared her throat and told us to leave the apartment. Then, we hop in, in the truck and left.

I hope I can make great memories back in the house.

****

"Aish, seeing this house cringes me," Mom took a sip of her soup. Dad smiled at her and replied, "It was good memories yeobo, stop cringing."

I don't know why, but this k-drama is good...

Just joking! HAHAHA

Mom rolled her eyes and clicked her tounge, "Your face cringes me the most."

"Anyways you two, have you guys enrolled yet?"

Me and Ju-young shaked our heads.

"Why not? There's a school there downstreet, you both should go there."

MONDAY

Today is my first day. And I'm scared.

Like who wouldn't be scared? I don't know people here around town except the close ones. And also, I'm not sure if my make up looks good or not.

I mean I look good at the mirror while ago.

"Jookyung! Come down here and eat-"

I ran downstairs but didnt went to the table.

"I don't wanna be late!! Bye!!" I wore my shoes and left.

At the house...

"Was that Joo...kyung?" -Mom

"My baby is gorgeus!" -Dad

"I can't believe her face changed!" -Ju-young

"Aish! Y'all should eat, and also mom! Please close your mouth, the flies are here again..." -Hee Kyung